myspace?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cranga that dune gap looks ballsy bruz ...gotta be out past a hunred feet ....did ya measure it ?

Do you mean Crankin. It was 135ft and we did measure it. The other weekend we went to Kal and hit up the new double at Kaltails it was 150-170ft. waiting for pics

Faaark sorry mate yeah I meant you.

150 -175 = YOUR KILLING IT BRUZ sounds like you are riding with Dancey and the boys.

been thinkin airfares are cheap and I could get some great footage over there and hook up with my old man as well if I came over .

That sequence just closed the deal if you are still keen I'm comming over.

That's nuts mate :eek:

James Dance is a freestyler but I'm going back abit ...rides with Towney ?
Both go pretty big ....thought they were in the first home grown .

But yeah I got some land on the beach at bremer bay at house beach I wanna see ...my olds bought it for me when I was born.
So it's not far from you and I can kill two birds so to speak .
I'm sure we'll shoot some great fiddy stuff and the big gaps in the dunes will make a sick bonus section for the fiddy vid but I reckon we can probably make something for the crew at fuel out of it as well.
But yeah by the time I get the east coast done it'll be april or may I reckon .

Oh yeah the quad :eek: you're a freak.

You ain't seen nothing yet. We have one of the sickest natural terrian compounds in Aus called Warden Massive. It was in Free Rider Mag about 4 months ago. About 4 FMX compounds and 5 also 50 tracks. plus I'm building my own pit bike compound. PM me and I'll sort it out

have not got a myspace or face book, time wasting trend which gives out more personal info than is required. will not conform after countless requests by everyone i know.

just to be different

Latest posts

Back