National Miniriders ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So miniriders ride month sounds like a goer, like I said if someone wants to organise a ride day or you just go for a ride with mates during the month and get some pics or vids, because we all live busy lives trying to get out on a certain date is extremely hard, so if its spread over a month you may be able to celebrate all things minibike on more than one occasion.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

So December will be miniriders month, and I love the merry mini xmas idea. It can all fall on the same month, miniriders ride days, xmas, boxing day, even a runamok ride on new years eve. If this takes off, then good but we need to keep this fresh in peoples minds to have a go in the name of minis.

As it's gonna be Dec and right near Christmas reckon we might need to do themed ride days :) Racing in santa suits on bikes with reindeer antlers... could be awesome :action-smiley-035:

We will let you take the reins so to speak, gonna get a gut load of p@#s in ya first timeeh, and I want to see a stack or just plain old carnage, you could get dressed up like Santa little helper if you were like 3 foot shorter hahalol:p

We will let you take the reins so to speak, gonna get a gut load of p@#s in ya first timeeh, and I want to see a stack or just plain old carnage, you could get dressed up like Santa little helper if you were like 3 foot shorter hahalol:p

Worlds tallest elf LOL and it's chritmas time, i'll start drinking around the 1st of dec and probly stop somewhere round the 30th of Jan :p

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. You may end up like timeeh off south park by the end of it all.

^ Probly look more like this
329079207_Qji3w-XL.jpg

In all seriousness though all the sunny coast and north bris should hook up for this day, it's not looking like we're getting much support on this! So it might have to be....
The Unofficial MiniRiders Birthday Members Ride Day! Lol

The whole idea was just a get together and if anyone wants to get mates together than its off your own bat, its not an official thing and I don't think it will ever be, just a fun thing and a reason for everyone to think of themselves and enjoy some mini madness at a festive time.

Latest posts

Back