Native dog moto park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
A good mate of mine has just opened up native dog to the public ...it's taken a few years with council and all the other b.s n insurance but it's now offically open. The good news is Gazza is a top bloke and loves pitbikes. Also the tracks have all been built by Durant Durant, he's a dh mountainbike guide as well as a freak on the pitbike so not only is there a couple of sick pitbike tracks but heaps awsome single trail as well. The park is about 30kms outta jindy so it's a bit of a trip but about halfway between melbs n syd but worthy for a weekend away. I wanna orginize a camping weekend there later in the year after the racin is finished for the year but if anyone's coming down let me know as me n durant will probably come camp as well.

gazzasresized045.jpg

Lastly Gaz and his famly are really cool people and you can pretty much do as you please out there that's why I like it. Like my place there's only one rule ...don't be a d#ckhead

Native Dog
3806 barry way Jindabyne N.S.W

that is awesome!!!

by the sounds of it its Australia first dedicated pitbike track, the guy sounds like a legend

would love to venture down there one year

Yeah it's a bit of a hike but no further than a snow weekend ...got about 856,947 people doin that every weekend for the snow ... weekend, long weekend or a week, any that come down will have a ball out there we have been for years ... Gazza's so laid back it's like stayin with a mate ... well he is my mate but he'll be yours as soon as ya meet him too. I think it'd be a good spot to do a weekend meet later in the year ....halfway for syd n vicco crew.

yeah it's got tracks for both and a trials section coming ...but durants practice track is pitbikes only (imagine that lol)...

just spoke to Gaz for prices ... 30 bucks a day camping is free

and if there are a few of you he has ten day passes for 250 that ya can slit up n share between ya ... so 5 crew can ride a weekend for 25 a day.

Also he is more than happy for us to have a ride weekend in november ... I'll get my dj mate subjugator with his sound system out there if we get a few crew keen.

sounds like barrels of fun, i just hope the native dogs dont bite or there could be issues lol

sounds awesome man , will definatey get down there at some point . maybe after one of the races since ill already be halfway there.

Sick I'll let Gaz know and we'll set a date in november .... here's one of those "picture tells a thousand words" pictures

164520_155194361197448_100001206554607_353147_3501469_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back