need a bike under $1,000

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
im looking for a pit bike under 1,000. if possible a cheap 140cc , can anyone give me a few bikes to check out chhers

hey mate, mso 140s i would get, check the prices thread then pick a bike in your price range and research it.

hey buddy hit up our sponsers
the new mso 140 is out thats 1,100 and free poastage cant go wrong i reckon

yes i'd go with the new mso 140 if your looking for a 140... it only busts your budget by 100 bucks with FREE postage... cant go wrong plus they have bloody fantastic customer service....MSO is the way to go :)

cheers

cheers 4 that, what kinda mods can i get 4 that model and where from
thanks 4 tha help

50 brotherhood 4 lyf
2006 cr125r
pro circuit pipe
boysen power reeds
metal mulisha kit

cant go wrong plus they have bloody fantastic customer service..

Your not wrong there, I don't even own an MSO.. But a few emails backwards with myself and MSO and you can tell Linda is a bloody nice person, Im sure Ken is too.. In just about all of these threads with, "WHAT BIKE SHOULD I GET" .. Everyone says MSO!

cheers 4 that, what kinda mods can i get 4 that model and where from
thanks 4 tha help

Try talking to Brian from Maylands Performance. An IRK and lighter oil slinger would do wonders.

;)

if u got the mso140s the main mods ppl do are: new bars, new spark plug, new grips, new air filter, sometimes graphix etc. but the new mso wouldn't need man mods for a while, it looks like a high quality bike.

a mso 140s is on the money you can preety much stick anything of honda crf50 aftermarket parts origin on it and their customer service is unriveled

either get a mso 140 or a dhz 140. i would try and get the mso over the dhz though. both good bikes but mso has great customer service.

Latest posts

Back