need a new motie!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie_140

Reaction score
WANTED: anything along the lines of these crf/xr50, kx/cr80, ktm/kx65

CONDITION: running dont care about cesmetic

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: 0-1000

EXTRA INFORMATION: lost all my moties, so just wanting one to ride in the backyard!

Last edited:
Dont understand your post.
Are you homeless looking for a handout??
Need a lift some place?
Want to buy 1?

Use this layout and you may have a bit more luck.

WANTED:

CONDITION:

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:

EXTRA INFORMATION:

The 2-stroke bikes you have listed will be no good for riding around a backyard unless you have a really huge backyard? You must have really good neighbours too?

+ I dont think you will get a real good 2-stroke for $1000 but it is possible

Are you really set on buying a Jap bike? There is plenty of new or good second hand Chinese bikes available for under $1000 that would handle riding around a back yard better

yeah thats why i was more heading towards a crf50. not a big fan of chinese bikes, i had a pitpro 150xr and it was nothing but problems

My bike is far far far better than anything pitpro will make **** it cost me over 3k without the engine mods I've done

You can't even compare the 2

yeah i know ciniworx are good but a crf50 would be perfect as ive only got a small back yard and because of neighbours i dont want it to loud

Ha ha YeH it's a motorbike it's always gunna be loud
Even a crf 50 will be an annoying noise in a backyard

All good

true wont be as bad as loud as a ciniworx though. bike looks good though man, what mods are on the engine?

Latest posts

Back