Need advice on my ttr 125 set up.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttr125kid15

Reaction score
i've got a 2005 ttr 125 and it seems to be having some suspension problems.
Heres whats wrong, its fine when one of my friends rides it, but for some crappy reason whenever i sit down on it the bike drops embarrassingly low and the tire in the rear goes almost flat.(i filled both front and rear tires to the recommended pressure) my friends can trail each-other and not have this problem. and ideas why? and what do i need to do to it? they laugh at me and its pissing me off. thanks for any help you might have.:) and im not kidding. i spent a ton of money on it and i really want it to work.

Last edited:
Is it possible that your pals are "normal" and you're a tremendous lard-ass?:welcome:

? what does that mean?

edit: i just put new tires on btw and the rear one just burst for no reason.(new) asphalt doesn't harm it does it?

Last edited:
he means that your friends are normal weight and your overwieght, to put it in a nice way
ps. he's only kidding ya ;)

haha yeah but any ideas on how i can fix this problem?
and they said they weigh about 95-100lbs and i kinda smoke pot so im 167lbs lol munchies.

Last edited:
For 1 stop smoking weed and go to the gym. 2 get a heaver shock spring from bbr then add little bit of oil to your forks or buy new fork springs from bbr problem solved . Next time try google it is made for simple questions

For 1 stop smoking weed and go to the gym. 2 get a heaver shock spring from bbr then add little bit of oil to your forks or buy new fork springs from bbr problem solved . Next time try google it is made for simple questions

i did but my computer blocks a lot of sites. but not this one hah haha:D

lol hittin up the buds boyyy. im just losing weight now, i had a mate that was like 100kgs and he smoked all his weight off now his a stick figure pretty much like me haha

Also there some good weight lose programs out there to help ppl with lots of baggage try loselard.com head it done wonders for Jenny graig

Latest posts

Back