Need Advice On upgrading my stock crf50 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j32x

Reaction score
Hi
I am after some advice on what parts to buy to upgrade my crf50. I have been looking around the net and have found a heap of brands but i want to know what isthe best and what will give the best performance. If anyone could help that would be great.

I have been looking at the Yoshimura Comp or the FMF Factory Ti exhausts, has anyone tried these out? It seems rear shock wise that Ishock seems to be a good one, dose anyone agree? I am looking around for a full 88cc kit with race head, and can only find a few in the states, is there any in Aus i can buy to save on freight?

The Yoshimura exhaust is definitely a decent pipe with a guaranteed power increase ... the CHP Ultima is also a good pipe ... basically , any stepped header design will boost power everywhere ... I-shocks are OK if you're not very heavy and aren't going to be jumping the bike too hard ... they have a weak 10 mm shaft ...

There's a TB agent in OZ who sells carbs , cams , bore kits etc for CRF50's ... Here ya' go ... you'll think it's Christmas again ...

Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Stroker Kit 3 [TBW0968]

Thanks very much Cactus Jack, i will give check out this site.

Yeah I'll most likely buy a few parts of 'em ... (Z40 cam and TB V2 roller rocker head kit) ...

Latest posts

Back