Need cradle mount! C'mon!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Bolt came loose on my engine top mount , ripped clean off my left hand engine mount ( Now being welded back on ). But I loose out on strenght big time , not a big fan of pulling down the donk to replace the left crank case so a cradle is my best bet.

Now Im aware that everyone runs cat5 cradle's or the brandxmini's units. Just checked the exchange rate on the brandxmini unit for $57.40 USD + $20 USD shipping = $117 Aus. Not too keen on paying that much for a cradle considering its half of what a second hand billetware frame is worth.

So , just putting this out there to anyone who has made a cradle mount. I will give you my hard earned cash for a decent cradle to be made up. I can easily get it welded to my frame but all I need is just the cradle!

I can do custom graphic kits for your cradle , preety good deal mybe? Or cash if preffered

Let me know please , I need some cradle

Love
Louis

i could fab ya up a cradle that can be welded straight to ya frame no worries..
i'm making 1 for my stocka at the moment,just working on the templates and getting all to fit nice and flush

i have a cradle mount frame here for sale $60
it is off a FMR 08 model

ill make it for custom backgrounds for my crf with 281 on them, sound good? and sagaone i dont know how you would get the engine out with the cradle welded in as it has to drop down a bit to get past the top engine mount thats why mine are bolt in and with billetware frames the top mount unbolts. ill make a jig up so i can make a few while im at it.

ill make it for custom backgrounds for my crf with 281 on them, sound good? and sagaone i dont know how you would get the engine out with the cradle welded in as it has to drop down a bit to get past the top engine mount thats why mine are bolt in and with billetware frames the top mount unbolts. ill make a jig up so i can make a few while im at it.

very good point never thought of that. the 1 i'm making at the moment is a bolt up job so i guess it will have to stay that way..

Last edited:

Sounds good if you include the spacer & bolts?

You got an email so I can send you the drafts for the numberboards?

Bretto , I'll have a word to my boss now about it

Latest posts

Back