need help asap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
so i was just riding a bike and hit a jump a bit to slow with about a 2 m gap stacked it im ok but my airfilter just tore of damn cheap china airfilters so i went on dhz for air filters mine is a 42mm odd size would a 44mm unifilter fit on my carbie need to know so i can get one asap and start riding again :)

says on the ring of it with a circle with a dash and 42mm do you want a picture

ok well i wait till tomorrow when i go into town and just buy one then ill just take the old one with me just incase

Measure the outside diameter of the back of the craby where your filter clamps on and get one as close to the size as possible and you can't go wrong

did you take your old air cleaner to dhz when ya went...

im guessing its the clamp your referring to saying 42mm.. that will be either the largest or smallest the clamp can go..

ha i wish i lived near dhz im in the middle of nowhere not literally but 10km to the nearest ****hole podank town called ravenshoe and can't think of it in km but the nearest mx shop is a 1hr drive and im still waiting for my airfilter order to come though :(

Latest posts

Back