Need help finding bushings for rear axle on ZMC ZX140RX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEGACDX

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been looking into the parts I need to get my used and ****ty pit bike up and running. The guys I bought it from ufcked me over good lastr year claming only a simple electric rebuild while that's true and that system I know know it fine.

I have to deal with the other problems he "forgot" to tell me. So I've torn it down and gotten to the little things that need replacing and that's mainly bearings, brakes and accessories.

The bottom stem bearing is destroyed I believe it's a 320/23.5 and a 22/320 on top.

I've replaced the wheel bearings thankfully they are so common I could get them easily but then come the Rear swing arm axle, bushings and bearings.

What a ****ing nightmare it's been looking for bushings. My bushings were replaced with the wrong size 12mm x 20mm x 18mm they should be 10mm x 20mm x 18mm but for the life of me I cannot find any 10mm inner diameter and 20mm outer diameter by 18mm long bushings for the life of me!

I got some bearings 16100-2RS that are hard to find I have found 10mm x 200mm axles but the god dam bushing are impossible.

I've contacted ZMC no reply, I contacted their part dealer nothing. If anyone knows where I may find bushings for my pit bike or even a way to fit some 2mm thick rubber into my current bushing I would be very thankful.

That o/d dimension sound too small, normally a swingarm bush would be 23mm o/d minimum, or 28mm o/d
To get a replacement just buy the longer one's and cut them down to what you need
2 x Pit Bike Rear SWING ARM BUSH 10mm D x 23mm W x 30mm L ATV Bush 110cc 125cc for Sale - emgCarTech
2 Quad Pit Dirt Bike Rear Swing Arm Bush 10mm x 28mm x 29mm ATV Bushe 110cc 50cc | eBay

You could take your swingarm somewhere like an engineer's and have the 2 hole's opened up to 23mm?

Or replace the complete swingarm with something that use's bearing's/bush's that are available
Main problem is the bike is 8 year's old now so a lot of dealer's wouldn't have part's left.

Have you tried locating part's from here seeing as you are in Canada ?
Pit Bike Swing Arm Bearings for SSR or Orion Pit Bikes - TR, TX and XS series
Maybe try TBoltus.com

Otherwise contact your local steel supplier and see if they have any tubing 12mm od with a 100 i/d then cut it down to the length you need

Yea it seems like I may have to find some something to fit into the bushings I have. I've taken some 1.50mm rubber and used it to make a little liner like the normal metal/rubber bushings but in reverse. It should work just fine it's nice and tight with no wiggle room. I've cut it down to fit right and used all weather silicone adhesive to keep in from moving around, it seems to be holding well and snug tight. I just hope it works or I may have to look into finding a bushing to fit inside or the other options you've mentioned.

In case your curious of what I did I took some photos, I almost feel like they may have come with some kind of rubber bushing on the inside like I've done here: Bushings - Album on Imgur

Considering it fit's perfectly but I still find it odd I get the one pit bike with a oddball bushing, like always I get the weird one.

I don't think those rubber's will last too long, once you start riding it they'll squash and collapse.
Do you have any picture's of the swingarm and where the bush's fit into ?

Latest posts

Back