Need help tuning my carbi!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty21

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls was just wanting a littl help tuning my carbi its a 26mm oko. I had it fine then a mate mucked around with it and i was hoping someone could tell me how to return it to stock tune. eg how many turns of idle screw and and air and fuel mixture screw to set it back. please help would be so appreciated. Cheers Matt

air screw should be 1.5-2 turns out from screwed in if it has perfect jets in it..

obviously the idle screw is your preference.

and if its seriously out and was perfect then id be checking the valve clearances

hey sean, is it right to put the revs at about 2k by leaning it against a wall or something and then adjusting the air screw until you find the spot that gives the most revs?

if this is the case (sorry im used to cars) if i keep leaning it out wont the revs keep going up but the engine will become more of a grenade i dont want it too lean or will it peak and then start dipping the revs as i get too lean? thanks in advance for the clarification - i dont want to lean the engine out testing when i dont know for sure

Latest posts

Back