need help what bike is this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playajai

Reaction score
hi miniriders i might be buying this bike of this kid

but he has no idea what brand all what it is i just wanted to no

if any one no's wat brand and cc it is so i can get parts cause im

gonna do a restore any help thx he said its a 2 stroke and got 4 gears

is it a old yahama

Its and old RT100 2 stroke 4 gears by looking at the photos it looks like a mid 80s to early 90s RT100.

Like this one RT100

Snap it up, it looks like a good build.

Hope that helps :)

Keep us updated on your future purchase

so nuts 4 50s is it a 100cc and ill keep it updated i can get it 4 $200 dollars

it sorta looks like a rt100, but from my experience anything yamaha always has yamaha on the clutch cover.. and since it has a plastic tank and suppose to have shrouds, one would think its a +86 model bike.

also looks like it has a different muffler (and header pipe is differently shaped), rear shocks and kick start on it. oh and rt100 from memory are 5 speeds.

bike bandit lists the rt100 as starting in 1990

lets start with looking at the base of the barrel somewhere, it will have he engine size embossed or stamped in it..
also there should be some sort of faded yamaha printed on the seat cover (if its the original one still).

this one shares the same front guard and some other features and it sorta looks like you can just see the yamaha on the clutch cover 1993 Yamaha Rt100 - Boostcruising

higher quality pictures would definitely help pin point the model.

1 thing to consider tho is if it is a rt100 there not really worth anything, so decide if your doing it up to keep or for re sale.

thx sean 01 any pit bike parts fit or no annd any where to buy parts thx

I havent really looked at the RT100, untill now.

The engine is normally a straight away indicator if its genuine or not. By looking at the difference its kinda hard to pick it, but as sean01 has said it normally has Yamaha printed into the engine. Not knowing much about this kind of bike, i cant really say if its truely genuine.

I would have to have some clearer photos of the bike to be able to make proper decision.

But china made or not would still be a bit of fun.

Latest posts

Back