need help with wheel sizes and fitment

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-rev86

Reaction score
Ok guys I have afew questions about wheels I've been riding alot more in the bush lately on some pretty brutal tracks on my ciniworx cxz175 I have Sm pro wheels on it 12" back 14" front and I've been scrubbing out alot and thinking maybe it's time to get some big wheels to, I love having the small wheels but just wondering if I get a set of 14" back 17" front can I use the same chain and sprocket or do I need to change them coz I would want to change back and forth with the different size wheels

Last edited:
you'll need to work out if they'll fit first.
but yeah, if you run the same size/tooth rear sprocket the chain will still fit

Yeah they fit, ciniworx cxz175 come with the option to have big or small wheels so I should be able to just swap them over without changing anything or am I missing something

yeah, another thing to watch is your disc sizes and offset (if any ?)

Mmm yeah didn't think of that how much do you think it would cost for a decent set of big wheels can I buy any set or is there different sized hubs and stuff

Last edited:
Mate it's a midsize. 14/12 for the win!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not goin to go big wheels I think they look s@#t house and I love my sm pro wheels so don't think I want to take them off ever!! Lol

Latest posts

Back