need some advice on buying a bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxBRENTxx

Reaction score
hey

pit pro 125rr or atomik nitrous 125

just looking for some opinions and some pros and cons for each bike or any other comments about them.
which is more reliable?
which is easier to ride?
which is quieter? and overall which is better

also any other good bikes for around the same price

cheers:)

they're both the same bike pretty much, with the nitrous having a slightly better parts quality on some things
and $450 vs $850 for the same bike there's no question ;)

any other good bikes for the same price? nitrous 160!! ;) $650 and they rip shreds man

how fast would the atomik nitrous 125 go with about a 60kilo guy on it and will it be cramped for a 178cm tall person

well if your already questioning speed then stay away from the 125 and go the 160 nitrous.

125's arnt that quick.

Yeah ive got a Daytona 125cc which is suppose to be a quick 125cc but i would definately go 150 or 160. there is no such thing as too much power in my books.

Cramped? they are mini's but im 182cm and ive never complained about my motovert.

good luck with the purchase.

thanks for the help guys

but one last thing would the atomik be alright over small jumps or on a mini track

yeah would be ok on small jumps.(as long as the bike is a chrome moly frame with a cradle)

but no matter what bike you buy in tht price range you will need to upgrade the forks and rear shock.
doing that will take alot of stress away from the frame as standard shocks bottom out very easy and ride like sht

yeah mate that frame is pretty strong... havent heard of one failing yet.
but just remember wat i said about the shocks..theyll be ok for a while but if you plan on jumping then youll want to jump bigger than small with in no time.

also take no notice of there claimed speed its BS
and also dont buy it from there site, get if off ebay.. it will leave you with money for upgrades

thanks for your help mate and i think i might get a 140cc instead cause its the same price on ebay

Latest posts

Back