need some help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87cr125r

Reaction score
i jus bought a coolster frame with the zongshen 155cc motor i love it but of course i want more power im used to big raced out two strokes haha but my main question is.... if i buy a bigbore kit do i HAVE to change the head or is there a way itll work? cuz im eventually gonna get the beefed up head too but i cant afford both right now plz let me know personal experiences or if you are knollegable in this thanks!

To start with you can get a better carbie. Port match the manifold.Fiddle with gear ratio.
Decent oil cooler/coolers.
There is not much advantage out of putting a bigbore kit on a stock head. The ports are too small. Cam is too mild and valve springs are too weak.
This carbie is a good allround 1.
http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=625

Oh and welcome to Minirider's.

to answer your question.. no you dont need to change the head. unless your current bore is knackered then stick with the stock one for now and save for a tb v2 head and bigger carb+manifold
if your current bore is stuffed then why not go to a bigger one but you will have to re-jet and it wont increase power output as much as a new head would

Latest posts

Back