Need someone/a shop to finish my bike...Advice please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been on here in forever. I started building a motovert rx125 with a z160 a couple of years ago. I got up to doing the electrics (which aren't my forte) and had a break from it for a while then got so busy I just didn't have the time to ride let alone finish a build.

It has been sitting in my garage ever since, I considered selling it as it was but realised I wouldn't get much for it. I had it up and going and rode it a few times but I need all the electrics done, indicators etc. and also a lifan ORK fitted to charge the battery. I need this honed down to fit which I know someone that can do it (just haven't got around to his place but I can get this done).

Anyway to my question...Is there anyone in the Sunshine Coast/Gympie/Maryborough area that would be up to this job? I am willing to pay well for quality work. There are plenty of bike shops around but they don't like Chinas.

If anyone has any idea suggestions please let me know, otherwise I'll just spend another two years trying to finish it :)

P.S. sorry if this is the wrong forum for this post haven't been here in a while.

if you have no joy with those 2 im located in burpengary and im a part time mechanic at a pitty shop in lawnton...

also if the price is right my boss may even buy it off you.. would have to be a magic price tho lol..

Thanks a lot guys will look into all these options.

id got the suncoast pitbikes over the gympie bike den, the fella at maroochydore has been doing the pittys for yrs think he worked for pitboss up here way back when

id got the suncoast pitbikes over the gympie bike den, the fella at maroochydore has been doing the pittys for yrs think he worked for pitboss up here way back when

Thanks for the info.

if my memory is correct the guy at the sunny coast shop bought the shop about 3 or 4 years ago, what he did before i have no idea...

i have no doubt that both these shops are able to do the job..

we have been supplying the bike den with bikes and parts for years and the sunny coast for maybe a year or so.. so i personally know the people at these shops....

good luck mate..

Suncoast pitbikes, great bloke and very helpful. Would recommend his work to anyone with China bikes. And yeah mini, glen use to be the mechanic at pitboss empire. The bloke has been around for years on the sunny coast. 10/10.

Latest posts

Back