needapittys billet thumpstar build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needapitty

Reaction score
so after a few months of looking around for a 10'' roller to build this is what i got

its a 06 thumpstar hunge 25. its in original condition ive got everything but a motor for it i have a lifan 140 that might go into it untill i find somthing.

its a anodised billet frame and alloy subframe

here is some pics from where i will be starting the build i will update with pics as i go

Geez joshy, that is a sexy thumpy skeleton mate, a lot of gold there and will keep an eye out on the updates.

wish my thump looked like that.

i will be parting some parts from mine soon as im moving the atomik/thumpstar bits onto my klx frame to make a frankenbike.

probs about 2 weeks if you need any specifics

Awesome Josh!!! Grats on the buy.

The anodized frame is in awesome nick and the gold is sweet.

That is a pretty unique rear brake cylinder mounting position ey, can't say I've noticed it before :)

In the future if you ever need parts, chuck a post or thread up and I'll do my best to help

Looking forward to this build ey,
Carlton

Last edited:
Thats one beautiful frame you got there Josh. A great start for your build mate will be keeping an eye on this build.

Awesome Josh!!! Grats on the buy.

The anodized frame is in awesome nick and the gold is sweet.

That is a pretty unique rear brake cylinder mounting position ey, can't say I've noticed it before :)

In the future if you ever need parts, chuck a post or thread up and I'll do my best to help

Looking forward to this build ey,
Carlton

cheers carlts

yeah the rear brake cylinder is not somthing you see everyday first ive seen of its kind
ive seen a few of these frames around but never seen one anodized befor

i will put some more pics up tonight with tank and plastics on it

i have a new twin pot rear brake set up in gold, with new lines and master
bought it for the mrs bike and havent used it yet
dosent fit the crf70 :(

cheers fmx yeah im yet to see another anodiosed one getting around

ok so i have started cleaning her up got the swing arm all nice and pollished looking good
i have orderd a new rear master for the brakes as the one on it was shot. also i have a carbon fibre fuel tank on its way from the states for it that should fit in well with the bling factor. im thinking some knock of asv leavers are on the cards.
as for the plastics im thingking i will leave the stock hunge 25 kit as it looks ok

i will chuck some progress pic up soon

+ reps for the build thread !

the rear master cylinder looks the same style as the Nissin one that i used on my sons Dune Buggy, but his has the remote resevoir.

Latest posts

Back