Needing a good quality engine!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im pretty sure motovert dont have an engine called "
140cc MOTOVERT OUTLAW ENGINE

the one on ebay, is the exact same engine i had before i upgraded to the z160, i was very happy with it, and the guy who your buying it off has good customer service and pretty good prices...

with out looking at the engine and maby seein some specs, i dare say they would be VERY similar engines if not the exact same

Ok great well considering im told that Pitster pro are as good as motovert and they use Zongshen engines im most likely to get the 140cc Zongshen.

oh and dud88_n i got that info from this page:

MOTOVERT EXPERT

not factory specs i know, probs just the computer guy at the shop typed it all in.

Thanks heaps for the help, now ill just egt the funds together and throw on some pics when all is complete!

Well its decided the zongshen 140 it is BUT one more questions.. will it bolt onto my bike? i asked the guy on ebay but thought id make sure of it and ask here. Would it fit into my bikes frame?

Yer those GPX 125's engines hammer so iv'e heard, but I've decided im actually going to get a MotoVert 140cc engine for my thumpstar becuase im going to be keeping the bike for a agess and want the best quality i can get. One thing but will it fit into my frame?

Yer Iv'e heard those GPX125's hammer , but iv'e decided to get a 140 MotoVert engine into my frame. Chose it because i want the best quality i can get and I have a dealership close by. But will it fit into my frame?

the only difference between all the other motors and the expert motor, is that it has motovert written on it.. IMO i think the z140 would be fine.. cheap, easy to fix and if you Blow it up which i highly unlikely coz it's been hauling my fat arse around for a year or so at Redline.. lol you can just replace it for 400 bucks or something..
________
Box Vaporizer

Last edited:
the only difference between all the other motors and the expert motor, is that it has motovert written on it.. IMO i think the z140 would be fine.. cheap, easy to fix and if you Blow it up which i highly unlikely coz it's been hauling my fat arse around for a year or so at Redline.. lol you can just replace it for 400 bucks or something..

Awk what engines do motovert actually run? and where could i find a Z140? the only pitsterPro engines on dhz website is a z160.

Last edited:
not 100% sure, i think they used to run lifan's.. when andy at eastcoast 50's was open.. he said the 2009 model motoverts were running yx's i think.. and that next year they would all be using zongshens.. or something along those lines.. and a z140 is just a "zongshen" 140.. same as the one on dhz
________
Healthy Relationship Advice Forums

Last edited:
not 100% sure, i think they used to run lifan's.. when andy at eastcoast 50's was open.. he said the 2009 model motoverts were running yx's i think.. and that next year they would all be using zongshens.. or something along those lines.. and a z140 is just a "zongshen" 140.. same as the one on dhz

awk sweet, so pretty much the case is that Motovert and PitsterPro run zongshens But just but there own logo on the side casing?

Latest posts

Back