nephew just bought home a dirtmax?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza2003au

Reaction score
my little nephew just bought home a dirtmax mini dirt bike i dont know much about it ive only had a quick look he bought it off of his cousin its a bit trashed rusty chain bald back tire and flat no front or rear brakes the front wheel bearings are shot i think the only thing holding the wheel in line is the disc and axle does anyone know much about these bikes im assuming its chinese? and need advice on where to get the parts from

cheers

Yep there chinnese have had chinese people try and sell them to me through msn post up a pic if its possible

Yep there chinnese have had chinese people try and sell them to me through msn post up a pic if its possible
cheers mate 2 of my cousins have owned it before my nephew i remember my first cousin who bought it asking me to list it on ebay he said it was a dirtmax godzilla i will post a picture tomorrow if i find the time

as much as i hate to post this, Dirtmax Australia Official Site Premium Pit Bikes

but Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto will have most if not all the parts your looking for
golden thanks mate im looking on there now :)

thanks these little bikes are getting cheaper now and easier to find spares i still have one of the old pit bikes that came out with 110cc engine and 4 gears semi clutch its sitting in my back yard looking a little sad i may consider fixing that up as well
i will take some pictures of the dirtmax tomorrow and see if i can match up the parts with the DHZ web site

bike is rooted guys just had a chance to start it the piston is knocking badly so im assuming the little or big end bearings are shot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back