Never ever let your mates ride your bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Well just like the title says never ever ,ever ever let your mate ride your bike :mad:

well this is 1 off our members z50's arfter letting a made go for a lil ride round the block ,he now is in hospital with a 75mm tear to his liver and bruised and busted up :eek:

apparently he couldnt turn the bike when it came to a corner and this is the end result

a very nice z50 jz running a lifan 125 with all the good bits on it
22082009255.jpg

now it looks like this :mad:

19092009265.jpg

even the dog is pissed off
19092009266.jpg

19092009267.jpg

motor fucked less than 400 ks on it

19092009264.jpg

brand new speedo with 3 ks now bent up

the bars are gone
19092009270.jpg

19092009273.jpg

brand new taki rims fucked less than 400 ks on em

wow man, thats not kool he must be pissed at his mate lol.

19092009269.jpg

more broken shit

now the offending corner and stump

19092009259.jpg

skid marks

19092009260.jpg

power pole in the way

19092009262.jpg

the stump he hit nxt to the pole

the corner the bike wouldnt supposedly turn around ??????

19092009263.jpg

HOLY SHIT. That is so bad....I have a Z myself and know how much the parts cost and also how Bad it would feel to have that happen to mine. That dude who rode it is a complete punter, obviously cannot ride for shit.

Ive seen that bike on MG i think.

Whats the deal now with him and his mate? Whos copping the bill for that.

I learnt this lesson once with my stocker crf, let my brother mate ride it. He did the same, held it pinned straight into a fence and blew out my front end. Mates riding bikes = Bad idea everytime.

dunno yet , but in my world you bend it you mend it

mate there is some coin lost there as you would know these things are expencive and yes its monkeyz bike from MG

Far Out!

Thats some Serious Damage and crash on a bit of road that doesnt even look like a corner?!haha

Sucks to see and hear about this...hope the mate is paying for FULL REPAIRS ;)

Haha...thats it...not letting ANY of my Mates ride my CRF...unless they can ACTUALLY RIDE!

Hope this guy gets his Z back together they way he liked it...poor guy

Far Out!

Thats some Serious Damage and crash on a bit of road that doesnt even look like a corner?!haha

Sucks to see and hear about this...hope the mate is paying for FULL REPAIRS ;)

Haha...thats it...not letting ANY of my Mates ride my CRF...unless they can ACTUALLY RIDE!

Hope this guy gets his Z back together they way he liked it...poor guy

did the rider have much experience with bikes in the past? I don't see how you could possibly wipe out on that corner unless you had no idea and tried to just turn the bars or something dumb like that

man that makes ME wanna cry ..... he must be devo'd

Yeah I've had mates drop my bikes a few times ... but nuthin like that

yea monkeyz tells me his mate can ride and has even riddin the bike b4 , but yes lack off experience and panic

he's devoed and so am i as he was my rideing buddy

I learned the hard way about other people driving your car :mad:
img0014m.jpg

but you should see the fence!! took out about 20-30 meters of chain link fence, including 4-5 big fence posts

heartbraking. total ban from zeds indefinately. may as well have impregnated his wife, kicked his dog, and stole his last beer...

too bloody right there thumpy ,sad dayz mate sad dayz ,, now i dont got a ridein g buddy

WOAH! :mad:

that's shocking man!!!

Personally if I break it I pay for a new one..

If I don't, I feel bad...

Make him pay, and get it all done professionally..

he must of had it pinned and not known where the break was!

what an absolute wanker!

Yeah boys pretty shattered, went up to see me mate today. He is a pretty bad way all hose's and cables hanging outta him just incase his liver starts to bleed again they can rush him off to surgery and operate ASAP. Pretty nasty cut to the liver 75mm long and 40mm deep, and let me tell you he drinks like a fish so the old liver proberly wasnt in the best shape to start with. Didnt get around to taking it apart today, still feeling sorry for meself, hahahaha. Gotta get some more box's to box/tape everything up cause i think it will be a little while til she is back on the road and dont want to loose half me parts throughout the shed. But she will be back big and better thats for sure, gonna turn it into a gorilla i think. Got some prices from overseas for some parts so ill see how much that comes back at and go from there i guess. A very important lesson learnt!!!:eek:

as embrassing as it is i crashed a mates Ninja 250. its horrible and the reason i never ride my mates bikes

That there is a crime.... he should be in jail lol

my mate broke my CRF last weekend too, bloody mates

yer i learnt my lesson let a mate ride my bike the first kick he tried to kickstart and stripped kick start gear...i tell you what trying to get the money is almost like getting blood out of a stone

i definately feel for you mate thats expensive repairs alright

yeer i know what it's like i took a mate downhilling on one of my downhill bikes and he freaked out and jumped off the back so the bike went off off cliff but he was willing to pay he's still a good mate, he's one of these unco mates u'no but the only reason i let him use my bike is cos he can ride motos he's got a yam wr 450 and is a far fast rider on that but he cant jump he cant evean jump on a mini track but oh well it's done now

Latest posts

Back