New 125cc Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i see your new like me look at the orions thats what im looking at since pit pro is in the AU and cant ship here without some type of post code not zip code :/

If your in the US lads, go someting like Pirahna, SSR or Pitster Pro, no junky Orions lads

and what is wrong with Orion? seems good to me and their customer service is great

orion's are junk, and the bike in the first link (and every other on that site) is pretty much on the same level except it has a decent brand name lol... i think (but dont quote me) SSR once were a good brand, i think they sold to someone who didnt have a clue...

all brand names will have a junk model and some brand names will have all junk models...

if you can, raise your budget because at the end of the day you get what ya pay for..

and dont be scared to look at secondhand bikes, most the time youll get top brand name bikes at half the cost of new..sometimes less..

Ok thank you but i live in Ga no one sells these things around here second hand :[ are there any good models i could look for? and if i some how found a second hand bike what would be a good one?

try the Atomiks, me myself personally ride a Atomik Nitrous 150cc. there really good, heaps of power too.

i think you should get a pitster pro or sumthing like that they are worth the extra money.

thanks guys but i went with the 125cc ssr semi auto as shown in my avatar, im pretty pleased must I say :)

Latest posts

Back