New 155Z motor with my V2 head.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like absolutely hammers!!! Where did you get the motor from?
I'm considering replacing my Lifan 140 when it dies with one of these.

DHZ have them at the moment, bout 100 bucks more then the YX150's but they have a newly developed gearbox with better bearings and ratios.

Sounds and Looks as if that Crate Engine Rips!!! Really Nice...Geez bet it pulls pretty hard haha :)

Is the gearratio really different??? what sprockets you are using??...and @tommy38...that thing has nothing in common with a stock Z155...its tweak to the tits as he wrote in the initial post;)

Yeah the ratios are alot closer, ill have a dig for them on PM.com

Im running 14/41 on a 14inch rear tyre, Just listen to my YX187 and compare the ratio spread on the gears :)

14" rear wheel??...uuuurggghh....:p..well, how much closer than a lifan150/yx150 is it??...14/41 is pretty tight ..even for a 125cc chink with no bells and whistles!!

also is this motor still noisy like the yx 150/160 motors when you add a v2 head

Yes, stock 155z motor with my TBv2 head on it, but the head is worked as far as it can go, nothing spared on it.

how do you mean noisey?

Most of the cylinders make alot of noise, and the bottom ends, but these are noticably quieter in the botom end. But if you mean exhaust wise, then yeah, they are fairly sharp on the ears, but nothing a good muffler wouldnt fix.

i mean the yx150/160's are noisy towards the head unlike say a lifan 140

mmm the roller rockers arnt that noisey in the TBv2 heads if they are kept at the right clearance, cant say ive run my 155z with the stock head though :(

Ill grab a quick vid of it at idle now for ya.

well looks like a new zed motor is on the cards ,fuc you have some sik motors lol

might just keep it stock tho ,i think it would be fun on 10 inch rims on a z50

haha thanks mate. Yeah power bug bit me good and proper :) !

Yeah i dont think i would want any of my big motors behind a 10inch wheel o.0 = ouchies.

looks awsome, I recon you should line up a stock 140 lifan minibike just to see the exact difference would make a kool clip

Latest posts

Back