New ACT/NSW track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got wind of this new track opeing back up
FullBore MX Park

hopefully get out there in the next week or 2 and let everyone know what it's like. Good to see another option open up so close to Cantberra :)

This is a bit of a bummer

Unfortunately, We do not offer overnight accomodation of any kind and do not permit spectators.Thank you for respecting this request.

yea, tell me about it :( Oh well, i shall test it out. Who knows maybe it's not worth seeing? If it is i'll let you know and we might be able to sort out accomadation or something, altough i'm about 1hr from the track, however
myass.jpg

is about 5-10 mins down the road and their is deffinately accomadation there.

Sounds good. :)

link didn't work for me

Do they have tracks for us minibike fans?

I have not been there since 2007 but there is a motocross track there but its on a hill and would not be good for minibikes. There was a small track like a stadium cross track that may have been ok for minibike but i dont know if they have changed it. I will go there soon for a ride and let you know how it is

Made it out on the weekend, tracks are awesome :) More suited to big bikes for sure but the little loop run (no jumps, begginer track) will keep you busy, the SX track would be partly O.K on a Mini, but being the track was a complete mud pit, I didn't even attempt it.... yes i'm a girl :) (in fact I probably wouldn't attempt it on a good day) Can't wait to get out there again on a dry day should be sweet. As for my day out there it was not so good, first lap round was a fresh track, so it was nasty slippery, then lost the bike in a puddle (apparently my mate behind said all that was left of the bike in the middle was the seat and bars :) ) which in turn stalled the engine, but just amde it out and it fired up straight away. By the end of the first lap my uni-filter had started to remove itself (maybe a little fast through the puddles/lakes) so i stopped back at the car and losend the screw jammed it back on flush and screwed it in nice and tight again. And away i went, made it 1/2 way through another lap and noticed the rear seemed to be spinning more than usual...... That was the end of my day, blown the rear, limped back to the car and spent the rest of the day watching everyone else... But it was worth, can't wait to get out there again, next time im bringing a big bike too.

Is there another link the link does not work for me planning to head out there soon.

Latest posts

Back