New AGB31 (Aprilia copy)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
B1004466282.jpg

Actually looks pretty good.
Nearly impressed
Link to specs
Dirt Bike Manufacturer
Real RXV
aprilia_rxv450_550_gross.jpg

Last edited:
i recon it looks pritty kewl, take of the rear tail thing for the rego plate or whateva and the light and it would look good

Bike looks pretty good to me. If that is a photo of you Mittz on your bike uhh ok.

10 times more reliable, ten times better sounding, 10 times more fun, 10 times the resale value, 10 times better overall.. wow.. seems its just better all round.. Who woulda thunk...:rolleyes:

Ridden one have you foolspeed? Seems that every tool has an opinion on shit they know nothing about. Would an RXV be 10 times better for a first time rider then the AGB? Think about it. $15000 for a bike to learn on or a $1500 to ride the crap out of it with no second thoughts or worrys.
Never did I compare the two quality wise. All this thread was to point out that Apollo is now copying the elite of dirt bikes.

Last edited:
Run by kids

Hey all, this will be my last post here, I work with kids all day, don't really want to be taking advice from them about things they know little about.

bye bye.

you just gotta ignore the kids dude
they give us all greif thats why where around
but hey there's a few grown up peeps on here that are as bad if not worse than the kids

i hope you change your mind cause i would like some pointers on controling 50 2yo's he he he

have a goody if ya go

later

i dont mind it would make a kool short enduro bike i think atleast for most of us who cant afford the real deal

Latest posts

Back