New bike for next year...... Bucci F15R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.Jansson

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Decided to do a little thread about the bike I'm building for next year..

So in friday i got my new bike, which is a Bucci F15R rolling chassi. I'm going to put my Anima 190cc with a Keihin PWK 33mm carb into the chassi..

img-2505.JPG

img-2509.JPG

img-2510.JPG

Got all the godies:
Formula brakes front and rear (Same as ktm 85cc)
EXT shock (Same as TM uses)
Formula Tech front fork
Faba wheels
Arrow Exhaust
Neken handlebar
Domino throttle

All made in Italy..

Got the engine into the bike!
img-2529.JPG

img-2530.JPG

img-2531.JPG

Did you pick it up from Italy ,or they deliver to Sweden.. I guess Sweden is not that far from Italy..
When you mention do you post to Australia the Italians response is " What ENGLAND, AMERICA, NEW ZEALAND and hang the phone up..

Nice piece of wheels mate..

Look's sweet Kristoffer !!
I noticed you've gone away from the linkage rear end, i'm guessing you've had a ride on some lever type swingarm bike's and like the feel.
Those frame's look mad, and the Tech fork's :thumbup::thumbup:

That Arrow looks sweet !! Where did you get it. Arrow have said they are out of production.

These pic's of the new Bucci F15R were only released the 5th November 2015

12194782_923750081048363_6700476755915832697_o.jpg

12183703_923750064381698_5575298860889871337_o.jpg

12193573_923750054381699_4115974019909727840_n.jpg

Video of test riding the new bike is only a couple of day's old too

[video=youtube;fLtTCvu7xb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLtTCvu7xb0[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks guys! The quality is so amazing! Just knowing i have the same brakes as a ktm 85 make me more confident, they feel so good and i haven't ride them yet!! lot easier to find spare parts etc..

The arrow exhaust come stock on this bike!! There's two options, one for anima and stock engine and one for the tb head! (Crf or klx exhaust bend)
Same with the brake pedel, one is for the stock engine and one is for the anima!

Well, I had bikes before without linkage, but not with this kind of setup.
I will let you know how it is, I've got two lxrs, one with elka with hi/low speed comp.. Feels awesome but i don't like the idea that the bearings is so crappy. You have so much drag in them.. I think i will have a lot easier set this baby up and much easier to keep up with the maintenance.

I believe this bike is so much lighter also, the center of gravity is very low also. The engine sits like 1,5-2 cm lower (from the pegs).

It is not that i don't like the lxr i just want something new, my practice bike have been running so many hours so i feel its time for something new, and with the money I've spent on my competition bike I'm in the range of an bucci!!

But the main reason is that I'm not confident with the front traction, i feel like the bike want to push in the corners. That's something that prevents me to get in the next level of riding..

haha that was a lot of text..

Go follow my youtube channel for more uppdates later!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-j7Tdms8fJI0v4f6GcoCg

Last edited:
The frame reminds me of the slow racer frame , it looks strong as

Do you have the anima in your other bike ?

How's the mini scene where you are ?

How many entries would you roughly get to a race meeting ?

How's the mini scene where you are ?

How many entries would you roughly get to a race meeting ?

It's quite bad... We haven't had a competition for two years! But hopefully we can have one or more next year.

But in my area we're getting some more riders to the tracks, we have been like 10 peoples every time I have ridden the from summer.

If I'm not all to busy in summer I hopefully go to Denmark and compete in their championship or maybe go down to france or something and do one event!

Got a little time over to the build.

Got the carburetor on the bike! Everything fitted pretty good..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do get the kick to fit better I had to bend it a little. Just to make my life little easier, I heated it up a "little" (haha) didn't take a picture of it on the bike thought..

attachment.php

Started the the bike but it only ran with the shoke on.. So I have to tune the carburetor a bit.

Just want to get it out of the way! So I can squeeze the bike more proper! It sticks out really far stock! I will get some pics how it looks like when I get home from my vacation! ;)

We have 5 f15R bikes

And agree with everything that's said. Great bike. Very lightweight
And in realistic terms. Same cost as a full mod LXR

IMG_2904.JPG

Not much of a uppdate, but got a nice package this week. Got a few spare parts for the engine and a new carburator so i don't have to rejet the carb every ride!

I'm going home this weekend, hopefully I can get the bike done by the end of the weekend! :D

I'll keep you uppdated

Last edited:
looking good mate, i personally havent seen to many of these, and starting to become a fan :)

Latest posts

Back