New Bike Helpp!! Is This Pit Bike Any Good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the same as what i got
There an Orion bike.

Expect stuff to break before you even get to kick it over. haha

Fuel filter on mine was stuffed before i even got to start the bike and the air filter surround that holds the air filter in fell off, and then the air filter fell off.

other then that.. yea. haha

no they are shit n are wanna be orion
There an Orion bike.
bullshit mate just cause they say that it doesnt mean it is!!!

wat is your price range mate so we can tell u a good bike

dude it is an orion haha well considering all the cheap 1s are pretty much out of the same factory you cant say there diferent

i have $750 and that will have to include the postage what do you suggest?

its just the same as a agb27 but they're shit n ive never liked them!!! but the agb21 is way better than them n agb29's are better too!! but even with agb27's (n the other bike) they look shit n u cant replace their parts easily at least if u get a agb21 u can replace all of the parts!! i havent had 2 replace a part because it has broken its just that i want a better bike so i am replacing parts with quality ones

heres a link to a better bike 2009 ORION SLR 125cc GREEN DIRT BIKE PIT TRAIL THUMPSTA - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 24-Nov-08 17:36:00 AEDST)

or

2009 ORION ProX 125cc WHITE DIRT BIKE PIT TRAIL THUMPS - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Nov-08 19:36:50 AEDST)

or the atomik (the same as orion)
NEW ATOMIK MOTOX 125CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Nov-08 19:45:00 AEDST)

or u could get a dhz

NEW 2009 DHZ DPRO125 LIFAN BIG BORE RACING THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 02-Dec-08 21:14:59 AEDST)

theres a few options!! :D

thanks coza lol you put so much effort into helping me thanks man

lil john is spot on theyre both the lowest class both the same with sum different crappy bits sum better crap than others but at the end of the day its all junk anyway and coza u seem to really like orion defending them then posting links about them my recomendation is a pitpro or an atomik for cheap but better than orion or tdr save ur munny and buy sumthing a little better maybe get a like 1000 dollar limit so many options open up at that price

hahahaha no you fool pitpro and dhz and some atomiks are the next step up ...

youve got the cheap shit like orion and tdr which are orion then youve got your pitpros and dhzs and then theres like mso and cinis etc

all i was sayin is that if u get an orion AGB21, atomik motox, pitpro or a dhz u can replace their parts with good ones!!but with those tdr, orion AGB27 n atomik AX they're just plain crap n their frames snap in like 2 secs n u cant replace their parts very easily!! but ive given him options like mso n fusedminis n stuff like that r probs better than orion, dhz, atomik, pitpro etc!!
im not sayin they r good but they r a better option than the tdr, AGB27 n AX cause u can make them into good bikes!!

THANX

yer but the ax bikes from tdr are shit but they are nt that bad ive got 1 and moded the motor and the frame still hold up good

Latest posts

Back