New bike in the Family!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO, Pascal.. is that you on the bike? AHAHAHAHAHA.. I fucking just burst my lungs laughing so hard.

Nice bike btw, post a picture of YOU OR YOUR DAD on the red and white 07 R1. Then i'll believe you.

yeh that's me on the bike, it has a low seat height of like 85 cm's but the seat is 3 times as wide as a pitty so im on the tip of mi toes, i look rlly fat cos im wearing a leather jacket that i got off a mate. lol, who would lie about buying a bike?? lol it got like vandalised today, we left it in the drive way and found it on it's side like 10 meters forward, he ordered a new dics clamp that has a built in alarm yesterday at the dealer so that should be here tuesday and if any1 tries to move it the alarm will ring and i will be out the door with a gun in 2 seconds, lol. i'll get a pic after school 2moz of me on the bike or something, SCHOOL 2MORROW! :'(!

EDIT: lol, 50's brotherhood, lol. somehow i doubt dad would let ya, this thing is easily fast enough to get away from cops if u did a runner, its got 189hp, lol.

lol, what do u think is faster? 10 crf's put together or 1 R1?? lol.

Latest posts

Back