new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samual

Reaction score
Last edited:
thats bikes not the best on the market and youd be lucky if you got 600 brand new
have a look at the latest pitpros and dhz bikes which are way better than that bike and they are closer to the best but still not there.

i would rather ride a pushy with a flat tyres than ride that piece of shit.You've got no clue mate that guy who sells them(yamoto aka andreas kanden) is a doggy piece of shit and his bikes are just as dodgy.Don't go making another gay thread like this again ,its a complete waste and so is that gay bike.

ahahahahahaha, best pitbike on the market..
i saw one of their ads in the new justbikes, it also siad best pitbike on the market but i reckon a motovert ro genuine thumpstar etc. would kick its ass. where did ya get the impression its the best pitbike on the market? does it say it or something, cos they always do, lol.

mate if you bought that bike for 750 the guy has ripped you hard. if your selling them for that alot of people must be retarded to think thats a bike worthy of forking out 750 bucks when you can get a heaps better one for less.

for 750 i would get something like an mso or pitpro, not that hunk-a-junk.

thats the best bike I ever seen 750 is way to cheep id pay atleast 2500 LOL

its basically an orion...i will never buy anything wih orion written on it again

i would rather ride a pushy with a flat tyres than ride that piece of shit.You've got no clue mate that guy who sells them(yamoto aka andreas kanden) is a doggy piece of shit and his bikes are just as dodgy.Don't go making another gay thread like this again ,its a complete waste and so is that gay bike.

learn to read yomoto.

boys i hate to tell yous that this bike kiked ass at s morang no shit pit bike wth oil cooling orion left them for dead thats a fact ducar is geting left behind.regards samual,even my boys foxico and that goes well.

u r compared to this bike .lol

the yamoto bike sucks balls lol being honnest it reminds me of my mxb which had the same forks and they bent this bike isnt worth 300 i would rather buy somthing with quality like an mso or pitpro somthing with usd forks and better engine and suspension.

Hey guys, don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel about this bike! LOL

Samual, triple posting is frowned upon here. :)

Latest posts

Back