new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isn't it just a agb-21 with an updated swingarm and high foam seat?
If memory serves me, they were selling them on ebay 18 months ago when orion, and Atomic were selling the 21's.
I didn't think they were making that pos any more!

Wait yomoto and yamoto are different i think the yamoto's look allright. Still china but they look preettyy schnazzy...www.yamoto.com.au

oh yea, Thats a Fkin Shit heap why would you bother, And we now have another foolish foxico buyer on here, anyone want to buy mine? 800 bucks lol its cost me over 1300 cause off all the shit that broke

Best bike huh? literally I hearing launghing in my head

Wait yomoto and yamoto are different i think the yamoto's look allright. Still china but they look preettyy schnazzy...www.yamoto.com.au

Yeah I rekon the "Water Wool" model is reeeeely cooool lmao :D
C'mon really they are the biggest collection of shite I have seen so far :p

Yeh you better watch out for them old crappy black Lifan 125s even tho a Lifan 140 has a stronger tranny, more speed and more torque.

4 posts in a row. This guy really wants to defend himself. LOL

I'd say just walk away, but the boys are having some entertainment.

come on mate you cant be serious...

just let everyone know that your just joking around!?!

come on mate you cant be serious...

just let everyone know that your just joking around!?!

what u think i like waisting my time im telling u this bike hammers dont judje a book by its cover its new yes, but u cant exept the fact that hey maybe it is a good bike stop being narow minded ,is it possible ask ur self yes it is ,iv offered anyone to come and test it out everyone else who has riden it agrees and they own the good name brands , guy came in today in his late twentys he races pit pros i asked him to take it for a spin and give me his opinion he came back and he was shocked at the power and the way it handled,the offer still stands come and test it out and give me ur honest opinion.regards samual

man thats a long drive for an atomik

but probably a good bike for amatures

goin fast is one thing but getting off the ground and landing safely is another

i dont like the looks of any china bike

omg the bike sucks how could it beat a 140cc more horse power = more speed its a fact it would have no chance and how could it be better when its got crap parts?? lol

it probabvly had some kickass rider on it or the guy on the 140 was paid to go slower lol

I have just went and had another look at the bike he is referring to on ebay.
It is still a crap bike, But! I bought a black lifan 125 motor of ebay (that looks similar to the yomoto) for my youngest sons 21 after he fried the 110 ducar that was in it. I put the motor in, fired it up and took it for a test ride around my back yard, I give it a short twist of the throttle and thought wow this little motor has a bit of pull.
Thinking that it was just way different to his old 110cc ducar and wouldn't beat his bros agb29, Flogged him. Then I thought that the weight of the 29 compared to the old 21 with this new Lifan in it was what made the difference, but no, My mate bought his son over with his motovert expert and my son absolutely SMOKED him, I shit you not..
My son weighs 10kg more than my mates son as well. I was thinking that this new lifan I bought was just a freak motor, but it differs allot from another mate of mines black lifan.
Everyone that has ridden this bike says it is the quickest thumper they have been on.
Now, having said all that, it is still just a agb-21, with a shit frame, shit suspension, shit swingarm so it only goes quick in a straight line.

As it is the wee hours of the morning I will check the engine numbers later...Some food for thought though...
1 other thing, they sold it as a New Lifan 125 Alloy Sports Engine. here is the link
eBay Australia: NEW 125CC LIFAN ENGINE HONDA THUMPSTAR TRAIL DIRT BIKE (item 320088225564, end time 05-Mar-07 19:00:00 AEDST)

Last edited:
samual.. stfu! you think its good because you dont know any better LOL...

Latest posts

Back