new bike!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12599

Reaction score
heyy,
Iv been looking around for a 250 for a lil while now, scene the best deal today on a kx250f so i took it lol over all im real happy with it. Tell me what you think, please only constructive criticism. :)
P9150272.jpg

P9150274.jpg

P9150271.jpg

Hmm i dont know about those tom graphics....lol
nice bike tho mate!...leist u didnt get a bloody honda hah ;)

it's completely the wrong colour, but anything with Tom written on it, must be utterly utterly AWESOME and without any faults whatsoever. :)

it's completely the wrong colour, but anything with Tom written on it, must be utterly utterly AWESOME and without any faults whatsoever. :)

im goin to get the stanly knif and cutting the tom out....... narr lol only kidding

yo yo check it, lol still a few things i wanna do....
P9160278.jpg

P9160279.jpg

new grips, tires, seat cover (black) ect..

looks in pretty good condition for a 06 nice one

Yeah looks pretty nice and clean...well looked after!

Good find mate, have fun with the Thumper :D

Whats stuck in the front wheel? In the last two pics.

Hope you have fun on it mate. Got yourself a bargin there mate?

Nice bike!!!! :)

Just one thing i noticed tho.. and it could be just me be silly but....

Does the back end of the bike look a little low for an uncompressed bike!?!

considering its not got any rider weight on it in the pics... it would only drop a little lower when you climbed on it..and then when you start 'Going Hard' on it and clearing huge doubles... i just get the feeling you might come unstuck mate.

im not bitchin or killing ya ride..its pimp, i just thought id mention it so you could get it double checked to make sure its right before you break something or hurt yaself..

its probably just fine... but i'd check the rear shock, and the shocks setup.

hope its all good!

Tom ;)

Nice bike!!!! :)

Just one thing i noticed tho.. and it could be just me be silly but....

Does the back end of the bike look a little low for an uncompressed bike!?!

considering its not got any rider weight on it in the pics... it would only drop a little lower when you climbed on it..and then when you start 'Going Hard' on it and clearing huge doubles... i just get the feeling you might come unstuck mate.

im not bitchin or killing ya ride..its pimp, i just thought id mention it so you could get it double checked to make sure its right before you break something or hurt yaself..

its probably just fine... but i'd check the rear shock, and the shocks setup.

hope its all good!

Tom ;)

thanks tom,
yeh bikes a ripper really like it!!.
ahh yer bike looks a lil raked but thats cause im pritty short, haha and my mum sat on it and it still dosnt bottem out (not that my mum is overly fat)hahah, and i dont think the bike shop would sell somthing that is ment to be jump if it was gunna bottem out. And thanks for your concern towards some one getting hurt.
i think the lower you make the bike the harder the shock goes and vis versa,
cheers
Michael

bottoming out isn't the problem, with the bike too high in the front you get a chopper effect which will make it not handle so well and give a smaller turning circle

Yeah ya right mate... just thought id mention it as sum shops know absolute sh*te! lol.

I see loads bargins from places that dont realise what they got..its a good way to make profit, but i wudnt ask them for advice! haha.

Aslong as you happy its been checked and stuff dude its all good..

course im concerned bout ya saftey m8, i'd hate for any MiniRiders member to come unstuck dude.. "One for all and all for one!!" ;)

i just thought the shock might of had a leak or sumit... i agree with the handling comments of a front high bike.. but aslong as he comfy on it...he'll have a blast!

Ride safe dude.

Tom :)

Latest posts

Back