New BLing :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
well I bought some new renthal stewart bend bars on yesty after school.. and also some new spider m1 motox grips ( comfy as f*** ) ... what are your thoughts?

100_1993.jpg

Wow, looks awesome KTM man.. Looks nearly as sexy as your face.. and damn thats pretty sexy :D

just get fucked STICK... have you taken into consideration that i could have been holding the camera abit to the side?? they're not bent...so just stfu because no one wants to hear what u have to say :D

Last edited:
Oh sorry...Why are you always angry?....So when you take photo's from now on,Try and make them straight,so as not to cause cofusion....ok

hey you idiot you should have got better bars and not the shit two peice ones, next time get some fat bars. peace

hey you idiot you should have got better bars and not the shit two peice ones, next time get some fat bars. peace

First of all dont call me an idiot... and secondly, if you wanna fork out between $300- $700(most likeley more) for set of tripple clamps that would allow for me to fit fat bars, then just gimmi a yell... and i didnt go the dux nuts coz im selling up soon.

ktm kid canu post a pic of ur bike plz

Looks like a big bike , going by the holes in the sticker kit on the tank and his sig say's CR125, and that bar clamp does have the look like of CR

edit: My mates looked into FAT bars for his CR , you can get a adaptor that just bolts on, for around $60

Last edited:
really? oh well.. im selling it soon :D...

Here ya go fellas...
100_1939.jpg

oh and thats with the old bars.. also has new rear tyre atm

Latest posts

Back