New BLing :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer boys well I already have a a kx250 so im selling this one to help fund with my car.

looks good man should of got some fatbars though they feel and ride so much better than the old 7/8 bars but looks sweet never the less

yer cheers guys.. and unit.. yer i know they feel much better had em on my rm175 ( yes thats right. rm125 bored out race baike.. now sold).. theyre wayyy comfy!.. but hwat the heck.. if the new buyer wants em they can grab a set.. oh and according to some fellas that have been in the bike business for most of their lives.. i can fetch around $2300..max

Lol, no Hes in melb.. about 3-4 suburbs away from me :)

and 2300 u brought her for 1500 didnt ya? looks like ya made good money on it then

STICK... heres some advice, How about you shut the fuk up and keep your comments to yourself!.. Your 40(+-) years old for fuck sake.. grow the fuck up!..and stop acting all hard over the keyboard... sheesh...seriously.. just go play in traffic or something... coz we sure dont want you here..

and yer sid I live next to benox .. gosh i wuv himmm * gay flik of the wrist* LOL jks... but umm yer.. she should be up for sale in a week or so..

Last edited:
Woah fellas, Chill this nizzle down a few dizzles.

STICK, Stop saying they are bent, they obviously aren't.. you're just trying to piss him off, KTM stop abusing STICK.

Just get along like happy families should :)

Wow, Stick I never knew that ktm knew you liked Mick jagger :O .. Rolling stones man, good band

Latest posts

Back