New carby set up!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
out the side set up wif a rotated manifoild
the carby is a 26MM Keihin PWK flat slide... soon to be running a BMC open filter for maxx air flow

PIC_2097.jpg

PIC_2100.jpg

PIC_2101.jpg

PIC_2103.jpg

Last edited:
aye corey that bikes getting even nicer ever time i see it but i think you and i no its time for a klx style ;)

Last edited:
arnt you to mature for us reece go back to fmx aus or planet minis pal

dont start ladies :) we all love each other here

whats a keihan...??? If you meant Keihin...there is nothing like a 26mm PWK flatslide:p ;)

i 2nd that man
once u use one u will never use a cheap carby again

from doin it the power has improved not only up high, but the new down low grunt is amazeing

a big must have for all

a big must have for all

agreed..but what now ?? a Miku VM 26 or a Keihin PE or PWK 28...??? because there is no 26mmKeihin available;)...for street I would go 28...forsure with a nice porting

That bike is still the sickest ive seen, apart from the bbr's. Have you tried the 27mm pumpers that are around. I run one on my 150 lifan and its so smooth. no flat spot ever no matter how bogged down you are and it still goes pretty well right through the range. Havnt tried the carby you run but ive tried most of the others around and didnt like their bottom end. the OKO copy had sweet top end but that was about it no matter how i jetted it..

thanks kaneo

nar havnt tryed the pumpers

we only useing Keihin and Mikuni carbs because when we pull them out the box they all do the same things. as in if u tune one in one way, all the outers u tune the same dose the same thing.... ulike alot of the cheaper carbys around

Corey your bike shits all over anythumpstar here.. well matter of fact everythumpstar put togeatehr on this site

Latest posts

Back