new clutch cable

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kidxf168

Reaction score
i had to get a new cable because the other one was a different style or whatever
so i try to put the new one on and i dont know how to hook it up to the motor like
i know where it goes but its not right and then where the cable connects to the motor
it only moves like not even a cm? so even if i could put it on how the hell does the clutch work with such a small amount of movement?

what engine you talking about and what type of cable?

hahah sorry man hard to keep up with your threads and what engine your using..

lolz, not the answer i was hoping for..

is it a start in any gear or start in neutral only engine..

well anyways, start in any gear engine uses a cable that adjusts at the clutch cover bracket and at the clutch lever.
a start in neutral engines uses a cable that adjusts half way up the cable and at the lever..(it just sits in the clutch cover with no adjustment there)

and why is there so very little movement at where my clutch cable joins?

not sure mate you havent verified anything i mentioned above..

but a clutch only needs about 5-10mm to work

does anyone else have a 125cc lifan motor and found that the clutch ar on the motor
only moves a 1cm??

no the clutch doesnt work its like its jammed??

yep, i thort the same about my clutch on me old lifan 125 (a while ago) it moves very little...

you dont seem to be answering any of Sean's questions when hes trying to help you?

Latest posts

Back