New crf50 build help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tair21

Reaction score
Hey guys buying a new crf50 and want to trick it out money wise what Eva I don't care just want to know where to buy parts and what to buy thanks :)

Hey guys buying a new crf50 and want to trick it out money wise what Eva I don't care just want to know where to buy parts and what to buy thanks :)

Welcome to miniriders, plenty of info on here on what you could do. As for where to buy parts have a look down the left-hand side of the page under the heading "Cool sites" that should give you a good start :)

That perfect thanks now I'm just gonna be stuck on let's say suspension sizes etc.. Those sorts of tips would be great

Post up some links of the suspension you are looking at and I am sure people will be able to point out straight away what will fit or not mate!

50 cal stuff = junk stay away
carbie is too big
shock prob wont fit
Yoshi pipe will fit , but maybe better suited for big bore kit.
What ya wont to do to it ?? basic stocker build ?(adult proof) or you wont full blown 50?
And if ya wont good parts prob going to have to shop overseas as is very little parts here in aus.
And mad to build a full blown 50 from scratch these days as could buy a 2nd hand done ready to go for half the price or less.

Yeah FULL blown 50 for sure scratch build.. Overseas ok cool like I said if u would recommend parts well I'm gonna go an order them haha..

Latest posts

Back