NEW DAYTONA AUTO DECOMP 190CC MOTORS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterproAUS

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
HE U GO GUYS
first ones in the country decomp + beefed up centre cases happy days these things are so easy to start , makes life lush

http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/daytona-anima-190f-4v-engine/EN-15

EN-15.jpg

EN-15.jpg

Awesome stuff guys!!!

When the HO goes bang I will be onto these for sure!!! :)

I just joined the forum to see how these 190's are goin, might have to hold off to see if there are anymore bugs. I'm looking to throw one in my Madass.

Do it, don't regrett it, and ride it till arms are jelly.
IMO there is no real big drama's, especially with a new de-comp. They only broke from it being kicked over wrong. Learn to kick and you'll be right.

Yeah, id need to sort the electrics to run the lights.

I have one of these in a C90. Its awesome buta pig to start even with the just over compression technique. Can the cam be retro fitted?
Thanks all. TW

hi guys

we have for anyone with the oko 26 carby the 190 likes a 39 pilot jet the needle 2nd from the top and a 110 main the motor rips and is really easy to start with this jetting ,

the 150 like the same jetting but a 40 pilot jet

have a nice day

touch wood hang loose

Hey rod
yeah was surprized myself , actually most of the time the bigger motor has more pull , so it actually pull more fuel threw the jets, its hard to explain

well people i was in dhz on thursday arvo and i got to see the new 190 with decomp and i will say this it started easier than my 110 and started first kick and the owner of the bike was wearing thongs when he started it , so im thinking the new 190 might be a good thing good on ya dhz good to see good things come out of the shop

Latest posts

Back