New DHZ K1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
Ok found myself a new bike.

Saw it on ebay for 1700 buy it now at first. got it for 1000 bucks cash.

Bike: DHZ K1 CNC alloy Klx style.

Condition: new, the guy won it at a raffle, works at salvation army Oasis in sydney and never rode it just left it in the back shed.

What do you guys think, seen many of them? so far i think im the only one on here with one?

It has an insane amount of billet CNC alloy.
seems strong.
went over the bike this arvo with a mate (pitbikekid) and checked it.
I will be selling the engine out of it (140cc lifan) if any one is keen let me know it has only been ridden for 20 minutes this arvo so ill call it brand new yeh? got it home at 5:30pm this arvo.

Heres some pictures underneath. and a video of the bike. let me know what you think.

Image084.jpg

Image085.jpg

Image086.jpg

Image087.jpg

nice one man that's definatly better than your average DHZ, I wonder why they stopped selling the good stuff like this? I've anly seen em in the DHZ catalog
is the forks adjustable? they look like an as01 copy
what you gonna put in it, 155z?

ah i was just gonna go the gpx 160. if i can get the 155 for the same price then yeh i spose.
yeh forks are adjustable. same as most adjustable chinas.

needs a new chain, carby, bars & filter too, otherwise looks the goods, nice score

mate that things awesome!!!!
I'd be going with a 155z motor, 26mm Flatslide...
Lucky score, not as much as the dude who won it then left it in his shed, but lucky nonetheless.. DNM MTbag shock as well...
One helluva bike for $1k...
looks like sex with all that bling and cnc alloy...
I'll swap you my 140 for it... ha ha ha ;)

yeh although i have a few mods on the list, pro tapers, fliter, chain, so i think ill go the 160 cause its cheaper. but if you can find a 155 for the same price hit me up!

oh and a flux capacitor (lol)

155z from DHZ @ $599....
What is a 160 worth?

yeah mate, go the Flux capacitor as well. *giggle*. will rip tits with that, and it will tie in with the cnc alloy bling heaps good.
:D

sh1t yehh nice pick up man, really nice looking bike to good style

Latest posts

Back