New DHZ K1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks goods

just check something for me the 3 bolts that hold the top tube bit to the frame and the 2 bits that round the suspension where all the peices join together are the joins zig zaged (cant think of the proper name)

if there not you will find that you will shear bolt like there going out of fashion the prototype of the 07 motovert pro i think wasn't this way and had this issue

the only other thing i can pick out is that they have welded the head tube onto the frame where mine and i think the 07 pro are a full billet peice

regardless the price was right

ok i read that like 5 times and got no idea what you just said? at all! something bout bolts?

on my frame

where as you can see circled the 3 major pieces of frame bolt together the surface of all pieces arn't flat they have horizontal ridges on them like a flat spline.

P220809_151602-1.jpg

what it does is when you put the pieces together they dont twist so when you bolt the thing together the forces of the bike rider and jumping are not taken by the bolts but put through the frame through the spline type stuff

on the old bikes those surfaces were flat alowing that point of the frame to twist resulting in bolts shearing

cant think of what it's called

haveing a look at the pics again i think that frame is welded but if the pieces dont have this setup it will be the weak point

the bolts look like they are just there for no reason.
the frame doesnt "unbolt"

i think they are there for looks.

yeah i'd be worried about it then

but see how it goes it might put alot of twisting pressure on the welds maybe the bolts are backup

still looks trick and haven't seen many of them around dunno if there's a reason for that

where did you find that i_thump?
does anyone know where to buy one of these frames or something very simliar that wont cost me 3 grand

where did you find that i_thump?
does anyone know where to buy one of these frames or something very simliar that wont cost me 3 grand

I cant remember where I got that pic from coz its just in my collection of pics. I save a lot of frame pics I come across coz I got a bit of a frame fetish :p.

Frames like those are not cheap to buy as a one off brand new. Most likely you would have to look over seas to get the best prices for those kind of things but either way its still not cheap.

The first frame in that pic is the vert pro (same as Pete's DHZ). The 2nd is the Braaap frame and not sure exactly which bike the 3rd frame is on.

The first frame in that pic is the vert pro (same as Pete's DHZ). The 2nd is the Braaap frame and not sure exactly which bike the 3rd frame is on.

Hey do you know how much the braaap frame is from the stores??

i think the guys at my local braaap shop are gonna report me for stalking if i go in there again buahahah.

Latest posts

Back