new dhz's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
Last edited:
man difference is the forks... I'd say these are a huge improvement from last years which pretty much sucked

Yeah they both look nice. For 1750 that 160 looks like a steal. I reckon it has to be sooooo close to being as good as the RevMX. Too bad there's no linkage...

Definitely look the goods, bout time they go the crf70 style .

With whatever deal ken can give ,these bikes are pretty good priced in the market

Shit yeah, very nice indeed...

Would love it see a review done, this bike takes my interest.. :lol:

yea It's 110% worth paying that bit extra for the revMX....
someone else can explain linkage lol... but it's basically an improved rear shock system

the linkage is the thing under the swing arm where the shock goes through and not sure what it actually does but its supposed to stop the kick of the rear wheel when you have fast rebound and handle the bike better.

I dont have the words to explain it lol....

But main thing it lets you run alot lighter spring (300lb) compared to the normal 800-1200lb springs , which really makes the shock hard to work good..

There are more reason to spend the 250bucks for the REV....its not the linkage alone ;)

i would rather the new dhz to be honest, just to be a little different than all the ttr style bikes and they have 5 more cc's over the rev mx lol nah but the forks on the dhz look better and i like the crf70 stlye it look roomy and like a little crf250

There actually the same engine , both 155cc lol

I do like the look of them alot , 70 style is definitely the best looking minibike
depends what they charge but a awesome upgrade would be the new x4r swingarm on it , as the style on the 160 tend to snap quite easily.

After that it would be a pretty bad ass bike

if the dhz crf 70 came out wen i was buying my x4r i would have goten it over the x4r i my self am not a fan of the linkege just feels weird iam probably gona buy one wen i get some more money

Latest posts

Back