new dhz's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the look of the front number plate on them and they bars on them look weird .

Probly a stupid question but would the V2 and S35 fit on the 160 easily?? and how would you go about changing the swinga to the new X4R swingarm as in would it be a direct fit.. Seriously considering buying one of these to be different instead of the REV MX.. like the look way better and if i can replace the swinga, add some performance gear etc.. will get the 160
________
HAWAII MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited:
i dont know why no one has done the lnkege on the crf 70 style as they do have them in china just no one is importing them . yes all that stuff will go straight on no hassles

Probly a stupid question but would the V2 and S35 fit on the 160 easily?? and how would you go about changing the swinga to the new X4R swingarm as in would it be a direct fit.. Seriously considering buying one of these to be different instead of the REV MX.. like the look way better and if i can replace the swinga, add some performance gear etc.. will get the 160

Yep v2 and cam will bolt straight up , as long as you use the TB 60mm piston .

I would contact ken about the swingarm , he should no if it will be a direct fit to the bike .

Not sure if he would even have spare x4r swingars or what he would charge , so mite not be worth it after the price.

I reckon it should be a clean swap with the swingarms tho.

lol yep I'll bet anyone who's recently bought a DHZ shitter would be pretty pissed off right now

I'm pretty sure medina have a crf70 linkage frame u get shipped over for not too much

Yer there has been a few ....

I dont think they would be any good , most of them that i have seen .

Just look like they have added a linkage just for the hell of it ... which isnt really a good thing

pitmaxx-crf70-1.jpg

yea well there's a TDR with linkage... lol
says it all really....

The more I look at these bikes, the more I like it, and the more I like it, the more I want one! :LolLolLolLol:

CHP in china do crf70 linkage bikes...as do a lot of other chinamen

not sure why companies in AUS havent tried them yet.. as theres a few selling the 70 style now..

might be more to do with being scared as the market is pretty rooted at the moment and no one wants bikes sitting around not selling, specially if they are a little dearer..

Latest posts

Back