New Domain Name - MiniRiders.com

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanK

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just purchased the new domain name MiniRiders.com and over the next 24 or so hours our incredible community is going to take it's first step towards being a global community - How exciting!

This is just part of what is going to be in store for 2011 and some of the stuff which is yet to come is going to be epic!

Cheers,
Mitch

so where dropping the AU ? sounds good

grouse, sounds good
only problem now mitch is that your ganna have to change your avatar hehe

Hmmm don't like it. Oh well that's My opinion

Smiley_Misc-BanButton.gif

Oh well, one less mouth to feed :baaa:

Being a non geek..... why is dropping the .au an advantage??

So its international , compete with planet homo and the rest . i suppose Americans need somewhere better then pm to go , controlled by a bunch of homo vendors.

So its international , compete with planet homo and the rest . i suppose Americans need somewhere better then pm to go , controlled by a bunch of homo vendors.
Can´t they come here anyway..???:boink:
Hahaha...me thinks the .au was just fine ...to make a difference ;)

Planet Minis has nosed dived since they banned The_GDFP ...

I think the new domain will get more international crew onboard ... next time you are on alone here at like 2am have a look at the 80 visitors or so online with ya ... I think there are already many overseas riders sourcing info on here ... hopefully this will put a username to some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back