New ebay bike similar to MSO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!
It will be interesting to see what they go for seeing as they are no reserve.
I wonder if their support and communication is as good as the guys at MSO though?
Bob

i think you should wait till the last 10 seconds and then bid ur amount... otherwise your just going to jack the price up, and probably get sniped urself.

Bike looks the goods, be interesting to see what it goes for. Only thing i see bad on it is the seat!

I don't think them forks are adjustable as they claim....

But at least they claim a realistic power output at a realistic RPM...
Maximum Output KW/HP 7.0KW, 9.45HP (7500 +/- 500r/min)

Unlike most that "claim" :
8.5kw/11.4hp @9,500RPM for 125cc Ducars

And one well known shop that "claims"
Power 12.0kw at 9,500 RPM out of 125cc Ducars (lol, that's 16HP)

my words, be cautious by checking out the sellers rating ect and bid late if the price is down, also work out the postage cost to your area.

id rather buy off mso because i know what i will get, and that i will get it... if it goes cheap ill most proberly bid on it

he has only sold or baught 40 items

and the gear pattern is n,1,2,3,4... would there be any advantage or disadvantage besides not missing second and droping into nutrul?

crazzy #1 said:
:)

it wouldnt be any harder to ride would it???

No harder to ride. I prefer 1d 3up. Work is being done on a permanent fix for the missed shifts these china engines sometimes have.

Yeah i dont think this guys support could possibly be as good as the mso. But its good to see some big bores being sold out there with 138cc kits already in em. And with oil cooler also standard.

garbage unless your only ridin it to the milkbar

The gearbox sequence is the only decent thing on this bike as it is the same pattern as the thumpstar. Buying these sortsa bikes you really have to take into consideration as to how you will ride it. If you want to ride it as you would a real mx bike this is not the bike for you. i can tell you a number of things that will snap, bend, fall off and simply not work. i try my hardest to get ppl away from these bikes as i have seen all 3 of my mates very dissaspointed as we all ride yz 250s, rm 250s. And their bikes are not running due to lack of part availability. oh and you will need new parts after 5 min of riding.I would save up as i did and buy american quaility genuin thumpstar. triple the price and 10x the performance, durability and realiability. Please just message me if you want any details as to what goes wrong on these bikes if you intend to ride the bikes they were designed for "Off Road" pfft. Hope this helps

that 138 LIFAN motor would eat a stock thumpstar for breakfast and still be hungry, several of my mates have Thumpstars, not bagging them but a GOOD QUALITY(and there is) no name China bike(MSO , BSE,ECT)ARE JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER.Further more isn't Thumpstar made in China

Latest posts

Back