New Engine From China look!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le|Garage

Reaction score
Hey guys, guess what i just found? new engine from china. haha

it's a 150cc based off the jailing/gpx

It's only got a 53mm stroke though, but 60mm bore (rumor says can be bored to 64mm)..so should rev like crazy..

head/cylinder appear to be copy of the takegawa S.E head, rumor has 29/23mm valves

well that's all i know about it so far, would be interesting if this engine has a honda stud spacing..would be a nice engine to work on, otherwise if it has lifan/jailing spacing i might want to steal that head for my bottom end :).. anyone else wanna fill us in?

Monkey Tuning in Europe states that this engine has diffrent stud spacing, and they will offer a 229cc kit for this engine by mid 2007

150flyer_edited.jpg

YXMOTORSPORTS.

looks alright but there was a thread on this earlyer today.

did you say they will offer a 229cc kit for that 150cc??

if there is, it looks like im getting a new engine;)

yeah the same thread already pub earlier, still I would love to have one of these. 11.4 HP with bit hard work, think I might able to squeez bit out more than that. :p

Last edited:
dry your eyes princess.. Man those are a nice looking engine..:D

The top end is a copy of KLX 110 shape. Its a pitty tho it won't be allowed in competition seing as a max capacity of 145cc is it. How far do ya go?

the jap blokes are shakin in their boots (sixeven ,mini mulisha).......kiddin ,11.4 horsepower is piss all for a 150cc ,the red barron dohc 119cc engine kit alone puts out 16hp .A 229cc engine kit is crazy the poor thing won't be able to cope.

I would like to have one just cuz the looking, but if I have to I probably stick with the GPX 146cc. It is just bit scary as how Chinese can copy everything these days. words out the Daytona engines are produced in China with nothing special but all the Chinese contents. Still just cuz the title is Japs people would expect to see some low replica bikes of some good brands with it on and sale ridiculously expensive later in the market. Well my old man try to locate the factory who does the job then you never know I might got myself a Daytona for free as if he's going bring a container of "Daytona Engine" lol

Last edited:
we need someone to test that baby for reliability and wheelies:)

Latest posts

Back