new engine, title changed.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
hey guys im about to get a new motor for my rx. There is a $100 price differencr between the lifan 140 nd 150. Does the Lifan 150 have a lighting coil??? And is there much difference between the two in performance.

Good one, certainly got my attention. But unfortunately I know nothing about the Lifan. Naked woman however....

I thought it was guna be naked pics of bikes hahaha

1hillz50.jpg

150.jpg

owwwww sexy!!!

this site is really going downhill lately with all the sexual references...

as far as im aware, the 125,140, and 150 stator plates are interchangeable. ive put a 125 stator and flywheel onto my 140.

BUT be warned, change the flywheel at the same time. i left the 140s original flywheel on and it fried my cdi cause the coils are different.and wow, did it run like shit before it fried.... then put the flywheel that suited the staor on, changedd cdi, and no problems:)

theres also two or more types of stator plate....some have "radial" coils, with 6 or more "spokes" some have bars that go across, etc hence the flywheel differences..

Last edited:
got yo mofos looking. yehhhh i put a lighting coil on a zongshen 140 but for some reason it wasnt charging the battery and it burnt the coils out before i striped the cranksharf. I dont wanna change anything over i want to buy a new motor bolt it in and ride to work. I know the 140 lifan has a lighting coil just wanna know if the 150 has one.

dont know about the 150 but the pwoer differneces is with out doubt worth 100 bucks more

The boys down at 50's hq said they 150 is better to start with and has easier big bore options available.... if you have a 140 though try a few things like lightweight stator and bigger carby just done these mods to mine with better ignitor and man does she go now!all for a couple of hundred fitted!

Go the 150 mate,My spare bike has a lifan 140 and it goes alright but my main bike has the 150 and with a bit of carby tuning and porting it lifts the front wheel in any gear you choose

Latest posts

Back