New Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
im looking to buy a new exhaust for my DHZ 125cc, want sumthing bigger with a better sound.. just wanted to see what you guys would recomend

cheers

well it might cuz it says it duz, try it if it fits and your happy keep it but if it duzent just get a refund.

Thats what i reckon anyways

DHZ sells these pipes at a good price every now and then :

BIG BORE ALLOY PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 125CC 140CC CRF50 - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 03-May-09 17:02:45 AEST)

They're pretty good pipes and should fit your frame ... the D-Pro pipe you're showing would be OK too if it has an oval can ... They'll definitely make your bike sound louder ...

The BEST pipe to get would be a custom built stepped header pipe with a reverse cone megaphone muffler ... I've talked about them before ... they increase power everywhere over any of the straight type pipes ... They do it by sucking the cylinder totally clean of spent exhaust gasses and create a stronger vacuum in the cylinder than the bore size can provide ... That in turn increases velocity (air speed) thru the carb which translates to superior throttle response , a broader torque curve and increased peak power thru velocity ramming more cc's into the cylinder than normally occurs ...

There's a dyno chart in the TT thread below and that Xr Evo guy at the end of the last page told them about the pipes waaaayy back in 2007 ... He even gave detailed pipe measurements and specs of a tried and proven dyno tested race pipe ...

how to improve on 115 superhead kit - Page 6 - ThumperTalk

Latest posts

Back