!!NEW!! Fast50s Track At broady

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick-Prox

Reaction score
hey all

i was at broady moto track on monday and there have biult a new fast50s track its massive the jumps are huge.

thanks

Thats not new man, its been there a while now i was ther at least 1 to 2 months ago and i rode it. Its not to bad

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal at Broady? Is it a club? Do you have to pay to ride etc? membership required?

What's the deal at Broady? Is it a club? Do you have to pay to ride etc? membership required?

Public track, All day riding @ $35. weekend and wednesdays i believe.. possibly cheaper on wednesdays... BYO fuel as servos are not close by. DO NOT RIDE IN THE CARPARK or you WILL BE EJECTED. BOOTS AND HELMET are a MUST. NO RUNNERS!

I believe adult supervision is required for those under 16... but that is just common sense..

Tuck shop/canteen on site, large carpark, next to pipeworks 'fun' market. :rolleyes:

no pics as no one appreciates the effort in going out to these tracks talking to owners, obtaining permission to get the pics, the time resizing u/l etc. so someone else can get out there this time! And make em worth while.. blurry or out of focus pics are USELESS.

Public track, All day riding @ $35. weekend and wednesdays i believe.. possibly cheaper on wednesdays... BYO fuel as servos are not close by. DO NOT RIDE IN THE CARPARK or you WILL BE EJECTED. BOOTS AND HELMET are a MUST. NO RUNNERS!

I believe adult supervision is required for those under 16... but that is just common sense..

Tuck shop/canteen on site, large carpark, next to pipeworks 'fun' market. :rolleyes:

no pics as no one appreciates the effort in going out to these tracks talking to owners, obtaining permission to get the pics, the time resizing u/l etc. so someone else can get out there this time! And make em worth while.. blurry or out of focus pics are USELESS.

I ride in the carpark most of the time, I never got ejected. As i've seen they dont really give a shit about me riding in the carpark I rode all the way out of the broady track over to the entrance of pipeworks to meet my grandparents.

The Canteen is fair good, food tastes like shit.. drinks are tasty.
Btw, The old grumpy bitch who works in the canteen, who you pay to sometimes lets you off on 25 bux entry, but most of the time its 35.

I suppose, she just wants me in bed, like everyone else.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't plow that. ;)

lol benox so is the track new or the same old fast50s track just before the tunnel to the intermediate track?

same old track... quik-prox is just smokin crack..

ey bro that was a ryme... hmm damn g, sitting on this filth chair is hurtin ma spine..

ryme, spine?? hmm i think i should go now... sounds about time.

im sik of this ryming game... its got my mind all messed up and im going insane!

anyways fellas if ya liked my lyrics .. you got served coz they were all gymiks..

im booting... CHING:D

ps... im a bored mofo tonight so please excuse my stupid gangsta wanna-be antics. thankyou:)

They are building one behind the carpark.. thats what I heard.

KTMKID aint got no rhymes, look at the time
Its 12:03, the place to be..
Sitting on my pc, you're watching me
Opening up a hidden folder which contains some things,
I jizzed on your face, why are you at my place?
Jayden is a smayden and Hillz is a poo,
Im gonna lose your shoes with a hose in the nose
Dick in your ear, wanna another beer?
This isn't a game.. its a place for rappers
B bop the squat down to the big nappers
going to sleep,, beep beep beep.

So what's the track like compared to the track at South Morang? Better? Worse?

I do road racing motard stuff, never done dirt but thinking of getting some dirt rims to try dirt stuff for fun and practise/training.

which track is better? south Morang or Broady?

St morang track is SHIT, its not bad 2 ride on but the jumps are so porly maintained that if you wanna get any air you have to go on the edge of the jump were it isnt worn away. Braody is an actual mx park, well maintained, sum good jumps nd more variety.
Big ups 2 broady
Ps wach out at broady, if you park near the fence, you are in range of the big hitting toss pots at the golf driving range

Last edited:
LOL benox lets turn this into a battle aye.. here ya go son... no hard feelings aye. just abit of fun....:D

yo yo.... YO benox...i aint got no rhymes aye??? i spit on ur pure existence!

Im a stright up rydah u dont wanna fuk wid me...Im a freestylin bitch.. i aint need no dic-tion-ary..

Take it to the track or take it to the court... whateva it is, you'll be the one writing a police report..

I see the publics point of view.. Im an aussie b-boy tearing you apart, like a f**king forigner.. trying to find their heart..

This all started when i was young.. dreaming of heights that id be reaching despite...Yor not heading that way.. you wont last a day or a night... ya need to be there for the long haul kid... dont be fright.

you got freedom of speech but just choose to remain silent... wen i ryme.. i get thrown to the ground for being to damn violent!

you should endevour the weather.. become better, spit some rymes.. make them signs..

me and you together mate could easily elevate.. make your force generate.
ya no what im sayyin.. i aint trying to ba a pain. Im just trying ta help.. if ya eva need a hand just gimmie a shout..

LMFAO! bring it boyz...:)

and yer south morang isnt that good.. it needs a bit of work i rekon... although im not hitting up that place anymore... they said eventually they were going to extend it.

Latest posts

Back