New from uk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antsrees144

Reaction score
Hi guys am new on here my names Anthony and from the uk
Just joined as seen some nice bikes on here and am currently building myself a 201cc lxr
Currently have a demonx dlink z155 184cc
Here's a pic
475C0133-F2E4-4E1B-8BB1-85E286DB5F0F-4007-0000044824E2ADDA.jpg

To stuff, need more brits on the site as you guys have some good things mini bike wise happening all the time, welcome mate and get ya buddies to jump on to. Damn can't wait to see a build thread of this 201cc nasty, welcome once again:)

Welcome Anthony to Miniriders your bike looks nice. I too cant wait for your build of a LXR 201cc would be great just make sure of lots of info and pics Anthony.

I have the build thread of my 184cc dlink on a uk forum will try and add a link for it once I'm on my laptop.
This is the spec off the top of my head.

Demon x dlink frame
Cr 85 forks with scar triple clamps
Dnm rear shock
Pro taper fat bars
Cnc hubs with excel rims
Rm 85 front brake system
Bandit 600 rear master
Kx 65 rear calliper
Pro circuit full custom exhaust system
Twin oil coolers

Engine
Z155 ho
Tb 64mm bore kit
V2 decomp head (ported and polished and gas flowed. 3 angled valve seats.titanium valve retainers with hd springs)
Ported inlet manifold
Tb 28 carb
Uni filter
Yx 160 crank
Bored cases
Ksf bearings
Ork ignition with rev limiter

And that's all off the top of my head will list full spec once I look over the bike

that 201 is aggressive man, that willbe off tap for sure, more more

Welcome to MR. Nice bike you have there.. Would like to see some video of the 201 ripping up the grass.
The frame looks very similar to the Psto.

:welcome: to miniriders :)
Looks like got her going pritty good! sounds tuff

Cool video clip. Front wheel likes been in the air.
Remember kiddies this man is a trained stuntman don't try this at home. Always wear a helmet.

That bike looks sick and the power to match. What are your specs for the 201cc

So far 201cc
Z155 cases (bored out)
67mm bore kit
V2 head (ported, polished, gas flow,3 angle valve seats, titanium retainers,hd springs)
Machined piston to match big valve head
160 crank had to fab a new oil feed pipe to make it 4mm longer
S35 cam
De-comp
And that's it so far :)

Sweet, yeah the cases def needed boring out to accomodate that sorta gear. Thanks for sharing

That's a good setup mate keep the vids and pics coming. Do you race it over there in the uk?

Last edited:
Ain't posted in a while as been busy with work and me and my partner had a baby so been really busy, yes I race in the mini bike british champs over here but they put a class limit of 160cc this year so had to ditch the 201 build :( but I did get it together and it was aggressive can get pics of buil if anyone wants to see them just ask :). Plus I have now built the lxr up ready and going going to run a klx 155 stroker motor in it here's a pic of the lxr as it stands
DC23DC5D-299A-499B-84A4-9AECF6762F3D-1801-0000015C2891D549.jpg

21964122-80E2-4216-9D9E-C1FE9D6590C0-1801-0000015C21BBCE56.jpg

Can add spec and build pics if anyone is interested
Let me know what you guys think :)

Def do a write up of the 201 build mate, where did the motor end up or did you keep it for another build?

Latest posts

Back