new gaskets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the LXR have fat bar's, 28mm / 1 1/8" ?
They slowly taper into a fatter bar at the clamp's in the middle.

attachment.php

$_35.JPG

You need to look at the different bend's etc, and think whether you want the same height, or higher etc
Maybe call into a motorbike shop have have a feel of a few different type's

yeah they get fatter in the middle, Anything with similar bend would be ideal and the current height is fine at the moment. Been having problems over the past few weeks with the bike creeping forward in almost every gear, it started out only doing it in 2nd now it does it through them all, any ideas what could be the problem? Im thinking maybe a bent throttle cable?
Another thing im looking into would be having more power down low for snappy turns etc, would that be just a smaller sprocket on the front and leave the rear how it is and those boyesen ignition covers are pretty neat, any clue what one would go on the lxr's 150 dayona?
bike kind of sounds like a boat hahaha "pu't pu't pu't pu't" so perhaps its jetting? idk :rolleyes:
found a decent place to ride the last week or so, a bunch of other blokes go riding too so its not so boring now hahaha.

With it creeping try adjusting your clutch so it's a bit tighter, turn the adjuster out 1/2 turn at the lever on the bar's and see if it's any better.
Might need a full turn out to stop it wanting to move in gear.

One tooth smaller sprocket will be a noticeable difference on the front,
http://www.dhz.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=17mm+420+sprocket

Sound's like the mixture screw need's adjusting, try turning it out 1/4 turn and try it out.
Boyeson Stator covers
Products for Honda CRF 50 Base/Standard 2004-2014

Here is one of the cheaper one's off ebay, the listing say's crf70 but it will fit the crf50 Lifan, YX, Zongshen and Daytona's too-- Boyesen Factory Racing Ignition Cover Black for Honda CRF70 2004 2012 | eBay

Takegawa cover- CRF50 CRF70 Takegawa Polished Stator Cover Pitbike | eBay
I'm sure motorbike city would have a selection of fat bar's for sale too ^

I dont know if its the clutch or not but i meant when im not holding the clutch in it wants to creep, i can ride freely or wave like the queen with my right hand and it still putts along without any throttle twisting.
exciting buying new things to see how it makes a difference haha

Yeah adjusting the cable so it's a little tighter should make the clutch fully disengage, it wont' be much off what it's adjusted to now.

Last edited:
DHZ sell's the ASV lever's as upgrade's too.

This guy has the same lever's without the logo for $36 delivered
easyshopau2013 | eBay

Pro taper gold fat bar's
PRO Taper MX Contour Gold Carmichael FAT Handle Bars Motocross Moto Handlebars | eBay

There are different bend's though so you'd need to suss them, like Pastrana, Windham, Reed, Carmicheal
And mini bike bar's too- PRO Taper Handlebar Contour Mini High Gold 1 1 8" Fatbars INC BAR PAD | eBay

Or Renthal's, i have a set of these
Motorcycle Renthal FAT BAR Tapered Reed Windom Bend Handlebars Gold | eBay

renthal 1 1/8 | eBay

After all that I need to buy the pro circuit exhaust from DHZ, a gpx seat and new rims when they're back in stock

well, this is lovely. go to take the ignition cover bolts out to make sure the cover actually comes off. and theyve put loctite on cheap china bolts so any attempt to take them out instsntly strips the head of the bolt.
tried hitting the head with hammer and hole punch already too :(

okay after some more brutal TLC I managed to convince the bolts to come off and without snapping off inside too.
Now to order my new graphics kit (hopefully i dont **** up $320 worth of graphics..), ignition cover, levers, smaller front sprocket, more wheels and some other things :coolthumb:
also, for anyone interested, DHZ have more tt110 gpx seats back in stock :D

Latest posts

Back