New Kaos 50 Store

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAOS50

Reaction score
Unit 1, 11 Kinta Drive Beresfield NSW 2322
We have opened our new store in kurri kurri, our beresfield store is now for service and repairs, the kurri store is where the parts are, we are now stocking a lot of casual wear. We stock all the brands we already had plus more including hart and huntington, balls deep, controversy, metal mullisha and sikspak. We have more red hot brands coming soon. so if you are from the hunter and you ride mini's then 2009 is going to be a great yeah for you as there will be regular race and ride days happening at kurri mcc and we have the new store with all the parts to go fast and gear to look good. Bring on the new year. GOOD TIMES

Last edited:
Hope the customer service is gonna be better than the online store ! you have a really good range but when i baught from you I got sent the wrong stuff and never got a refund when you said you would send one, lost alot of money. :mad:

We have opened our new store in kurri kurri, our beresfield store is now for service and repairs, the kurri store is where the parts are, we are now stocking a lot of casual wear. We stock all the brands we already had plus more including hart and huntington, balls deep, controversy, metal mullisha and sikspak. We have more red hot brands coming soon. so if you are from the hunter and you ride mini's then 2009 is going to be a great yeah for you as there will be regular race and ride days happening at kurri mcc and we have the new store with all the parts to go fast and gear to look good. Bring on the new year. GOOD TIMES

are you's gonna open one in brissy or goldcoast we need another decent shop up here

Hope the customer service is gonna be better than the online store ! you have a really good range but when i baught from you I got sent the wrong stuff and never got a refund when you said you would send one, lost alot of money. :mad:

busy people i'm told^^^^^^^

Bit harsh guys, a pm would have been the nicer way to go guys, flarry i notice you forgot to mention that we sent you free stuff for the mess up, and we refunded your coin, we didnt hear back from you so we assumed you recieved it. Coolmodee, which sticker kit are you refering to, we get a hell of alot of sticker kit enquiries, giving up isnt the key, give me a call and give me an ear bashing. So next time guys could you contact me directly to solve the matter instead of bagging us publicly as one negative comment will over power 1000 great comments. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Last edited:
yeah sorry guys dont mean to have a dig

and still want the sticker kit and figured you had it on order with my name on it from our last communications
so it slipped my mind and i waited for the call so i could organize some moneys

nut no matter all is fixed and well

thanks again

so true what you have just said kaos , they do have a few mishaps but keep the communication up and they will always make sure your happy!

it would be harder then it looks having to maintain a site and all the emails that would be coming in. with just 1 person i believe ,Michelle?

Cheers.

Bit harsh guys, a pm would have been the nicer way to go guys, flarry i notice you forgot to mention that we sent you free stuff for the mess up, and we refunded your coin, we didnt hear back from you so we assumed you reseved it. Coolmodee, which sticker kit are you refering to, we get a hell of alot of sticker kit enquiries, giving up isnt the key, give me a call and give me an ear bashing. So next time guys could you contact me directly to solve the matter instead of bagging us publicly as one negative comment will over power 1000 great comments. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

You didnt send me any free stuff, just the wrong stuff and when I didnt get a refund I sent over 5 emails and didnt get a reply?? So thats why I posted here.

i think if people need to get the word out it is sometimes good to post it on a thread like this but only if what you say is true. so i think what flarry is saying is fair if it is true, if not that is not fair. thats my 2 cents lol
cheers guys

Only sunshine and lolly pops everytime I bought anything from kaos50 , always help and honest. Cant wait for racing to get underway!

A phone call is a lot better then an email. I've only ordered once from kaos got all the right stuff so im happy. Thanks guys.
If you get the wrong stuff call them a lot easier to organise things if your speaking to them personally.

Kaos whats the go with the MSO 140s prices? This is what is on your site

MSO 08 140S
Grap this bike at the introductory price!

Retail Price: $1,495.00
Our Price: $1,695.00

Surely that cant be right.

yer I saw that, and there were some other things that kaos' price was higher then the retail price lol. probably a typo? well ud'e think a typo.

Latest posts

Back