New Mini Moto Shop

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INZANES MOTOS

Reaction score
Hi guys i live in geelong and thinking of opening a shop just want some feed back on wat brands of of motos i should stock im not going to stock any of the big brands such as motvert fx thumpstar etc jusy the lower end of the market so wat do yous think are the better quality ones cheers joel

MSO are now selling to dealers and maby pitpro or orion

And heaps of parts

atomic is shit! mso is up at wyong... id stock jap bike parts aswell... a mate of mine has a cuzin who owns property up there so we go riding there occasionaly!

crazzy #1

crazzy wat are some jap brands i havent had much to do with the cheap bikes i ride a motovert pro 125 07 and wat brands do u think i should stock in bikes and how do u put picks up cheers joel.

i brought my girlfreind a 125 tty brand chinese bike its a good little bike for the price they also have a lifan engine in them they might be worth having a look at

if you don't listen to sidney you should do well LOL

i have a shop & as long as you have the conections just order in over night what any1 wants if you don't have it

i mean like.. kawasaki, honda, suzuki and yamaha its a bitch when we brake something and have no spare so we can no longer ride

LOL, true hillz!
umm, i'd look at pitpro and motovert and mso, vert being for grown ups with cash, mso's for people with a bit of money but still want a good bike an pitpro's for people that don't have as much money but pp's are an okay bike.
oh, and with pares, i'd do:
bars, graphics, air filters, plastics, dress up kits, sprockets, muffler/exhausts, etc etc.
good luck
Pascal

He said he didnt want to stock any big brands pascal.

Look into the BSE bikes, stay away from atomik.

id probz say be open and if you could help sum1 who has an enquiry about a part order it in 4 them if u don wanna stock it,, sum atomikz are ok.. so i hear,, im not 2 sure of which are ok ,, i think u might have 2 ask benox,, he might know!
juzt be open 4 service and be willing help the customers get what they need if itz not 2 much hasstle 4 you and u'll do well,, bikes 2 stock are realy your own personal reference, so id probz say you need 2 do sum reaserch aswell lookin at the specs and how much they goin 4,, ask round whatz best!!
cheerz mate!
good luck with ya store!
when itz up and runnin ill come down cuz itz not2 far from me!
all the best mate!
cheerz!

i think anyone that wants a MSO will go straight to mso because of their great customer service!!

I cant express this enough find market niche (something that has yet to be done on the australian market in that area) and plan for your business seriously so many mini shop go to the shit house like 1/3 australian sme's due to failure to plan.I highly reccomend stocking products that are in demand such as:
-Mso pitbikes (cheap in price ,good quality ,great people)
-a well known import brand such as pitsterpro ,terra-moto ,motovert etc
-Stock GENUINE parts no cheap shit ebay knock off gay billet oil coolers sell good quality brands such as
-kitaco,bbr ,five-o ,billetware ,ahp ,sano systems etc
-Even get your own parts made in china that you can design your self or get other guys on the forum to help
Even run your store off ebay as no one on ebay consistantley sells GENUINE mini parts and there in demand as people dont have access to minishops can buy them off your ebay store ,plus its cheap as

Make sure you treat the customers well ,customer service will determine your success with the public and back the products you stock just make sure you cater for all aspects of mini bikes from the jap-big-spenders to kids with next to no money.Support the local mini scene and get the business recognised .Make sure you stay conected with the forum as we can guide you with products to stock ,hook people up to buyin stuff from you and give you ideas about shit that could benifit the shop

also don't name the shop some gay name like just mini scooters give it a good edgy name that attracts customers

i would like just to say thanks for all the oppiions its great keep it coming i need all the advice i can get cheers guys.........

relating to the question about which atomiks are ok, I Have had experience with several models and have learned to stay away from the pro-x model as the "twin spar frame" has a weakspot at the mounting point at the top of the rear shock, I have broken one over a 3 ft jump. This frame is not designed for abuse especially with adult passengers. An aftermarket shock capable of actually absorbing and rebounding is highly reccommended and customers will be greatly appreciative i am sure if you choose to stock this model. Many of the Monoframed models perform well under load but i would check the mounting configuration on each model. As for the lifan/ducar motors, as long as the oil is maintained regularly you wont have any problems, mine have been worked and the power is suprising. the DMX range is now available from atomik for dealers only and some of the bikes look pretty sweet, but i havent ridden one yet. Your spare parts department could not be extensive enough for pitbike customers as with the nature of chinese bikes "shit breaks down" and guys and gals with every type of bike under the sun will flock to you if you can provide parts that will get us miniriders out of trouble. Best of luck with it all and pm me with the dates for the opening night party, Have bike will travel!!!!
Dane

Latest posts

Back